"Masculine" men enjoying anal and panties etc

I really enjoy wearing panties and lingerie, been doing it for years, I had a wonderful wife who accepted me and included me in my panty addiction. She is the one who decided to have me wear panties and lingerie while she pegged me! I fell in love with the feeling of the soft and sexy lingerie against my body while getting my ass filled. I unfortunately lost my wife to Covid. I then got a great girlfriend that was very into my panties and lingerie wearing, and she actually got very into pegging me also. After much discussion and playing, she convinced me that she was accepting of my kinks that she helped me come to realize that I am very curious about experimenting with some other sides of myself. So I guess I’m Bi-curious? I’ve never done it, but I kinda want to try.

6 Likes

I would say I am quite masculine and sure my friends and sport teammates would agree. I have just started to wear my OH knickers, inspired by coming onto this forum (would never have tried before!) and we both find it very sexy!! Thinking of trying tights and LH outfits brought for the OH so yes, a masculine man enjoying panties!! Have always enjoyed anal, we are searching for the right guy to join us to try it as part of a MMF, so we can all explore each other.

2 Likes

I would say I am more masculine as I am not quite getting it right to look feminine :rofl: However saying that I feel comfortable when I wear panties or clothing more feminine