men in just stockings!

just wear the complete set bra stockings susspenders etc my oh loves them she says its the realy big turn on!! and we often go out with me dressed ready for FUN as soon as we get home although she does like to be in control of me a case of girls in charge.

go for it i would lol ;-)

Only done it the once for fancy dress, this chap told me I had better legs that his wife, he gave me a lot of attention that night.

Hence just the once. Lol

Stockings with or without sussies are a classic look, equally good on male or female. As you can probably tell i am into this, as are a number of women.

I said just the once, and a few years later i am still wearing them

AdventurousSexKitten wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Only done it the once for fancy dress, this chap told me I had better legs that his wife, he gave me a lot of attention that night.

Hence just the once. Lol

Crikey HH.....I'll be looking at those legs in a completely different light now. LOL!!!

At least it will take my mind off commenting on the more distracting aspects of your profile. Haha!

I think quite a few of the profiles of guys wearing stockings on here show just what great legs alot of you men have.....sometimes you have to check out the profile to see if you are looking at a lady or gent.....

From your comments you know i am a gent. Lol

Have a good day.

HH

I love stockings on a nice pair or silky legs be it girl or guy. Not really a fan of hair poking out tho.

Dont think I could stop at just stockings, would end up going the whole hog.

I dressed my hubby up in my nurses uniform for a fancy dress party once. Made him wear the stockings of course too (not that I wore them when I was a nurse lol) I think he liked it...certainly liked it when I dragged him into the bathroom there. Very odd giving a BJ to a bloke in a dress lol :)

I've worn stockings, hold ups for my wife and she found it a real turn on, especially if you rub ur leg between hers, really gets her aroused

she wont, But I would love to do this for Lady-J, Yeh Im straight but the feel of silk/lace/soft mesh/ etc just well.. It just feels devine doesnt it gents?!

One day.... Hopefully!

AdventurousSexKitten wrote:

Never tried this but as a guy likes to see a woman in heels and stockings, I am sure it would be a real turn on for me feeling his stocking tops/suspenders whilst taking him with a strap on....!!

(Why do I read these posts.....? I just get more ideas and even more curious........LOL!)

Omg, Ok I think now I need a cold shower lol!!! :P

love having my OH in stockings n sussies

Hi All, interesting thread. I wear stockings or tights daily. The other half is now so used to me being in female undies she does not notice what I have on. When something special ( birthdays, anniversary etc ) comes round I put on somethig really sexy, then she finds it a real turn on. I don't think that it matters what you wear, as long as you are happy. Why does nice underwear have to be gender type cast.

Just to titillate this old thread - as a man I wear lingerie all the time, with the general approval of Mrs. P. The one thing she doesn't like me in though is stockings - despite having nice-ish legs with no hair. Bit of a disappointment as I'd love to be taken by my wife while I'm in stockings and heels. I'm trying to think of ways I could make this a bit more acceptable for her. Any ideas?

as a regular dresser in stockings and suspenders basques etc the only wish my wife and i have is to see genuine high heel boots listed in mens sizes we just love coming home from a night out with friends who dont know our version of normality and we then go out onto our secluded patio with me dressed just as she tells me!. Its a terrific turn on for me and a big turn on for her although she insists that she dictates what colour undies i wear to suit her mood

this thread just mkes me pine for my ex in his tights :/

My OH had asked me to dress in stockings and was very pleasantly surprised when I did. She loves the look and feel of me in stockings, currently her favourite is fish nets..

I get to wear lovely lace panties, colour as asked for by OH, so we win all round.When she askes/tells me to go get dressed up I know steamy times are ahead.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

This thread makes me pine for a man to wear stockings/ heeled boots for me. My ex, sadly never indulged it. (Despite being a Rocky Horror fan and supposedly cross-dressed once for it before we got together... )

rocky horror gives me the horn (*''.*)

rubysoho wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

This thread makes me pine for a man to wear stockings/ heeled boots for me. My ex, sadly never indulged it. (Despite being a Rocky Horror fan and supposedly cross-dressed once for it before we got together... )

lol! I just almost spat my drink out laughing at that Ruby lol!

FrozenAngel wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

lol! I just almost spat my drink out laughing at that Ruby lol!

lol - it bloody does tho .. tim curry is NOM !!!!