morning sex

big daddy wrote:

spoony cuddles always lead to sex

Yup. Morning wood + warm. sleepy body pressed against it. It's as inevitable as the sunrise.

great under the covers all cuddled up and warm

Maybe I'm just weird, but I'll take sex any time of the day I can get it :-P

Morning is the best! Always feel lighter on my feet!

Its a fun way to start a day forget weekend or weekdays

Whilst I am often hard 1st thing in the morning I vary rarely cum with morning sex. Neither does my OH which is a shame cos when we have the time it's a nice way to start the day.

Never get there with a morning BJ either. Unfortunately she doesn't like recieving oral (there can't be many women who don't surely!) so I can't satisfy her that way.

The best time for us is afternoon sex - fully awake but not kackered at the end of the day :)

Can't beat morning sex! Waking up to find my OH rubbing her bum into my hard on is great! What better way is there to start the day than having a quick session before getting up?!

Morning sex is great. Though have to admit the orgasms aren't as powerful, it's more of the warm fuzzy cuddly sort of sex.

I can never make my mind up on morning sex as I always struggle to finish and can feel gross. But I can tell you that it is the best feeling ever to see the smile on your OH's face when you wake him up with oral. Puts us both in a great mood to start the day - and I always like to leave him wanting more to guarantee a great night when he gets back from work! Keeps things exciting all day for us :)

Love morning sex - feel invigorated all day afterwards. Made love twice this morning :-)

Morning sex sounds perfect on paper but in reality for me it's not something we do very often unless I'm not waking up til like 11! I am not a morning person and never have any energy really early, plus I always feel really gross til I wash my teeth!

Love morning sex, normally try to sneak some in at the weekend before kids get up. I'm not really fond of kisses without brushed teeth lol so no lip kisses, not overly romantic but it's more of a wee quickie wake up call. Even better is mid-night sleepy sex, when you wake up in the middle of the night, quick wee session, and go back to sleep lol.

I don't think I could ever be quite 'there' enough first thing in (or at any time during) the morning to be remotely interested in anything sexual.

Evenings or late at nights all the way for me :)

Love waking up to the missus giving me oral! Which is a rare occasion admittedly.

I get what some people are saying about morning breath and needing a wee etc, but on a weekend when we're having a lie in we go to the toilet through the night and morning anyway so its not a problem.

Love spooning her with my hard on prodding her bum and reaching around with my fingers!

Waking up in the middle of the night sounds appealing!

innocent-fun wrote:

Love morning sex, normally try to sneak some in at the weekend before kids get up. I'm not really fond of kisses without brushed teeth lol so no lip kisses, not overly romantic but it's more of a wee quickie wake up call. Even better is mid-night sleepy sex, when you wake up in the middle of the night, quick wee session, and go back to sleep lol.

Absolutely! Asleep & having an erotic dream, during which you're actually "playing" with your OH which leads to both of you waking & having nightime sex is great!

Almost as much as moonlit sex, where her body is bathed in the moonlight is simply the best!

Though any daytime sex does it for me; the natural light is by far the best.

I must admit that I like sex anytime of the day or night, although morning sex is great. I think it feels very intense because you've had good night sleep and feeling refreshed and alive.

morning sex is about the only thing that doesn't make me grumpy if I'm then late for work

I have to say I am really looking forward to having morning sex.....tbh I am looking forward to the whole sex thing!

I do enjoy morning sex but for me it always seems just to be a hard and fast quickie, it's never like evening sex that can go on for hours.

I do love morning sex, being woken up by my sexy hubby poking his business about and wondering hands. Perfect wake up call