morning sex

Im not a big fan of morning sex, prefer it during the day and evening. Im not a morning person so that is probably why.

Love surprise morning sex when it kind of just happens, normally after finding a hard on pressed against me.

normally a quickie a I do climax quickly in the morning. Wouldn't do it on a weekday though and preferably only weekends the kids are at their daddies otherwise I'd probably wake them

I am not a big fan at all. My OH really enjoys it though and he loves getting woken up by morning sex, nothing else wakes him up so early! Its for a treat only though x

This article makes for interesting reading :-)

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/05/01/survey-guys-gals-want-sex-at-opposite-times-day/

I love waking up to morning sex - I have a smile on my face for the rest of the day! I also love afternoon sex when you can spend hours just building up to it! Then again I love middle of the night sex, all sleepy and passionate and then snuggling up to go back to sleep! Let's face it - I love it any time of the day - even sext when I'm at work!

I absolutely love it. I usually wake up with a nudge from my boyfriend ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

i do like mornin sex especially when oh surprise me and wakes me up ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Love morning sex starts the day off right and you have a cheeky smile all day