Movies for lockdown 3.0

I read good reviews of the John Wick films but the killing of his dog in the first deters me! ( i know it’s not real, but…)

3 Likes

Oh no! That sounds sad. Was tempted by the John Wick ones but might be a bit bloody for me.

1 Like

Maybe we should face it out and keep repeating “It’s not real”? :wink: I must admit i blub at films like Greyfriars Bobby and Marley and Me!

Same here! Something worse about dogs dying!

1 Like

It’s such a small part of the movie, and very early on, plenty of action to distract following that.

2 Likes

I may summon a bit of Dutch courage and watch it very soon!

The dog bit is over mercifully quickly, don’t let it put you off watching the film…as you can imagine he gets his revenge!

1 Like

I will definitely watch it, but if i cry i blame you my friend! :wink:

2 Likes

I cry every time I watch Gladiator! Another great film recommendation , my favourite of all time :smile:

1 Like

Love that too! I cry at the end of Babe! :joy:

2 Likes

Me too! I spend so much time pretending to have something in my eye! :wink: :cry:

Me too! :cry: :joy:

1 Like

I’ll just chip in with one more…Charlotte’s Web :sob:

1 Like

That one too! :joy:

1 Like

@wildflower @Kitty-Cat01 sounds like we all use a lot of tisues! :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

I went into them with low expectations and really enjoyed the trilogy. The third was may favourite of them all! Very cool fight scenes and Keanu Reeves looks believable doing it!

1 Like

He’s brill in the fight scenes and there’s a lot of them too! . It’s hard to believe he’s only a year younger than me!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to The Matrix 4!

I didn’t realise there was going to be a 4th one! Excited! I just have to say Keanu Reeves … :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, out end of year…hopefully!

1 Like