Naked housework

All evening spent naked with the fire blazing. I can also say no housework has been done :laughing:

1 Like

Hi @ShyNudist. I have been interested in getting integrated into the nudist community. Its something I have experimented at home, walking around the house in the buff but always tend to do this with the blinds closed. I have always been conscious of what the neighbours would think.

Part of me believes I should have the mindset of “Why should their opinion matter?” but then my self consciousness kicks in and I back away from the idea. I get the impression that nudism is considered taboo and something most people either feel embarrassed about doing it for themselves, or offended if they see other people naked.

Obviously I enjoy the feeling of walking around with nothing on and I would love to experience this further in an outdoor setting out of the home.

Are you a fully fledged nudist? Do you attend naturist events, holiday parks etc?

1 Like

For me I just love to be nude . I did go sample the nearest nudist camp , a family camp . I did enjoy it as they have a pool , outdoor games and miles of hiking trails . Traffic to get there is bad much of the day and the somewhat hidden driveway is actually quite dangerous . Barring those two things I would have joined full time . In the summer months I enjoy our somewhat private back yard naked and have a very private place to tan naked or near naked . If grandson who lives with us moves out , I will be right back to naked housework right away .

this morning after grandson went to work . To be fair I have been wearing a tee plug .

I love being naked, more often than not if I’m in the house on my own I’m naked :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s definitely the weather for it love it. Been naked all day doing different things.

2 Likes

Since we started exploring her more more dominant side (and my submissive one!), Sexterminatrix does prefer me naked around the house, either wearing her choice of underwear (usually LH see-thru blue boxer type things) or just in my cage, whereupon I will do whatever chores are needed or are demanded. It gets a bit chilly in the colder months, but nothing that turning on a space heater won’t remedy. I personally love it and don’t know why we didn’t stumble onto it sooner. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We were away this weekend so she’s making up for it today .

I’m to be kept naked all day with my nipples clamped and linked to my cock cage by chains.

I’ll be cooking, cleaning and waiting on her every whim.

Sounds like a perfect day .

It gets better. She’s going to peg me later today.

4 Likes

Not so much housework, but I was decorating the living room yesterday in my boxers. Just easier to get straight in the shower without getting paint on my clothes :smiley:

4 Likes

Not inside housework , but weather was finally nice and as I worked on gardens I thought I wish could garden naked . Except for burning weeds !

1 Like

Another naked day for me but she wanted to post a card so I walked to the shops with her with just shorts and a T shirt over my ball weight, cock ring and nipple chains .
I’m home now so the clothes are off again .

1 Like

Still too cold here and I only do housework naked

3 Likes

Mmm i love to do my house work naked and sometimes wear my white full brief panties both ways feel so good, in fact thats what i did today in my panties

3 Likes

Good morning I’m just enjoying naturism around the house this morning feels lovely to be free and I wish I had someone to enjoy it with

1 Like

One time I managed to shut my ol’ fella in the cutlery drawer …be careful out there, people!!

1 Like

Put the dog in the garden​:joy::joy:

So Day 1 of Locktober has been fun.

I was pegged wonderfully this morning and I’ve spent the day being kept naked apart from my cage linked to my choke chain and a pair of weighted nipple clamps .

So far I’ve made lunch and tonights tea.

4 Likes

I always make tea in the morning naked Just feel a chilly on my winky this morning

2 Likes

Unfortunately it hasn’t happened recently but did some housework naked a few times with only a nice buttplug up my bum.

4 Likes

A few days ago after tanning and had been all oiled up with coconut oil and I knew our grandson would be gone for several hours . I surprised my wife and did some housework just wearing a white and black bow tie from an old kinky costume . I handed her the little red whip and said if I was not moving fast enough to let me know . She appeared to enjoy my display .

3 Likes