Nipple suckers

For extra leverage throw them on his plums, the upside down christmas bauble look must be worth AT least a new pair of shoes!

WandA wrote:

For extra leverage throw them on his plums, the upside down christmas bauble look must be worth AT least a new pair of shoes!

Oh dear ya getting worseExternal Media

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Oh dear ya getting worseExternal Media

LMAO! X-mas bauble!

lol i have theese http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9831

the smaller tube is too small for my nipples, but the other one isnt bad and the bands are fun

Ooooh I really fancy some of those.

hiya im new here and my main thing is nipple play and im planning to order one of those toys but i dont kno which one to go for. thing is yeah i dnt like pain being used on them AT ALL im far to sensitive their and it wud be pure and unenjoyable torture, i like them being stroked, sucked and tweaked u kno and wht toy best reproduces those feelings without hurting me? thx

I like using this for solo play: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16378

Because the two suckers are joined it's easier to ajust the suction with one hand and have one free to play with yourself. The suction can be adjusted from very light to quite intense depending on what you fancy!

xxKPxx

God why do the make these things sooo pink :(

Puppies77 wrote:

God why do the make these things sooo pink :(

Hahahahaha! I know...mine look radioactive they're so bright!

xxKPxx

Lol, they look scary to me. I am gona get the purple nipple suckers instead....not that they look much better :D

Just ordered these - very excited! Got the purples ones as the pink ones do look like you'd need sunglasses. Loved one of the reviews where the guy said they made his wife's nipples 10-15 times bigger - wow!! My OH is away just now and its getting rather frustrating... ;)

Any answer on how to stop 'em falling off every 5mins?

WandA wrote:

Any answer on how to stop 'em falling off every 5mins?

Have normal nipples External Media

Ax

Haha this is a funny thread! You guys crack me up! Yeah ive never tried nipple suction but do love nipple play! My woman can be a little too gentle sometimes and would really like to try some of these! How long do your nipples stay errect for after removing them? Im considering those purple ones but i heard that they are really big? is that true? What is it with sex toys and pinkness?! x MC x

reading the previous comments on this thread has made me desperate for a nice cup of tea! x MC x

Haha this is a funny thread! You guys crack me up! Yeah ive never tried nipple suction but do love nipple play! My woman can be a little too gentle sometimes and would really like to try some of these! How long do your nipples stay errect for after removing them? Im considering those purple ones but i heard that they are really big? is that true? What is it with sex toys and pinkness?! x MC x