Not getting emails?

Hi, I’m definitely not getting all the emails I signed up for. I had one deal of the day email and that was it. I never got my birthday email either x

I stopped getting the Saturday ones a couple of weeks ago and they've all stopped now.

I’m not receiving emails 🤔

HI I am not receiving emails anymore. I used to get the deal of the day email but i have not received any this past week.

I’ve just stopped receiving emails a few days ago?

Yummy mummy 36 wrote:

I’ve just stopped receiving emails a few days ago?

Likewise. After having had DotD emails by 6.30am each day for at least 18 months, they've suddenly disappeared.

I wasn’t getting emails about deal of the day when I 1st signed up for them but logged out and logged back into my account went on and signed up for them again and not had a problem since might be worth applying for the emails again and see from there

I have stopped receiving any promo emails in the last week or so. Daily deal and now the sexperts one. I tried resigning up but no change. I miss them! Emails about orders still coming through fine.

Yeah I haven't had offer emails in sooooo long! I get the sex tip one. And the did you leave something in the basket one.

Hi brenna seem to not be getting emails anymore if you could look would be much appreciated thankyou

Last deal of the day I received was on 1st July. Nothing since.

Not had deal of the day this week or POTW today either. Tried logging out of them and back in but still nothing.

Hey,

I've not had DOTD emails for about a week now but still get POTW and the occaisional offer one.

I get student emails but no regular ones despite the fact I graduated 3 years ago aha

Not getting them as often!

I've given up hope of ever getting any again.

Hi, my daily emails stopped arriving recently

Hi my daily emails have stopped arriving too 🤔

I'm not getting emails either, i signed up for them but the only emails I've been getting are order confirmations or notifications my reviews are up

I'm not receiving DOTD emails anymore either 😔 Only getting order confirmation and Sex Tip Saturday ones. I hope this gets fixed soon!