Not getting emails?

Yeh I haven’t been getting any emails either

We thought that perhaps we'd done something to upset you lovely people at Lovehoney! Looking forward to receiving emails when it's all sorted after the 4 month drought.

I hope there is nothing wrong with the emails, i have been waiting patiently for my birthday to come this week and it would be a ahame not to get that nice discount code :(

J.L.R.S. wrote:

I hope there is nothing wrong with the emails, i have been waiting patiently for my birthday to come this week and it would be a ahame not to get that nice discount code :(

If you've not received the email a week before your birthday then I'd contact Customer Care and they should give you the code. πŸ‘ And you pop it here:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/

Im only getting Sex Position Saturday and order confirmation emails nothing else though.

The only emails I receive are the order confirmation ones and the ones confirming review posts. I've not had any marketing/offers/other mail since creating my account.

kail235 wrote:

The only emails I receive are the order confirmation ones and the ones confirming review posts. I've not had any marketing/offers/other mail since creating my account.

Have you signed up to any? I'll repost this if you're unsure of where you can check. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Ian Chimp wrote:

People might want to check that they're subscribed to both as well. There's definitely a glitch for some, but it's easy to overlook the obvious sometimes. πŸ™‚

You can check from your account page by clicking the 'Manage your email subscriptions' link in the 'Free email Newsletters' section. πŸ‘

(I'm going to try and put a link in, but not sure it'll work...)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/email-subscriptions.html

Ian Chimp wrote:

kail235 wrote:

Have you signed up to any? I'll repost this if you're unsure of where you can check. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Ian Chimp wrote:

People might want to check that they're subscribed to both as well. There's definitely a glitch for some, but it's easy to overlook the obvious sometimes. πŸ™‚

You can check from your account page by clicking the 'Manage your email subscriptions' link in the 'Free email Newsletters' section. πŸ‘

(I'm going to try and put a link in, but not sure it'll work...)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/email-subscriptions.html

Yep. One has always been ticked, and the other was ticked last week.

kail235 wrote:

No worries. πŸ™‚ I'm not sure I've had any special offer emails this week (if that's the one you ticked last week), but obviously the DOTD one should be sent out daily (normally in the morning). Hopefully they'll find a fix soon. 🀞

Ian Chimp wrote:

kail235 wrote:

No worries. πŸ™‚ I'm not sure I've had any special offer emails this week (if that's the one you ticked last week), but obviously the DOTD one should be sent out daily (normally in the morning). Hopefully they'll find a fix soon. 🀞

That's the one that made me realise I wasn't receiving anything to be honest. Not that I mind logging on to check the deals, its a welcome distraction, but would be nice to get it in my inbox.

Oh thanks a lot for the heads up, will contact them tomorrow if i havent gotten any code by then :)

I havent been getting any emails ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Just realised I missed my birthday discount in May because I haven't had emails 😭

I'm from Australia, I haven't been getting emails for a couple of years now aside from "sex tip Saturday/position of the week". I've missed so many years of birthday and anniversary discounts. I'm subscribed to both Australia and UK mail. I went to both accounts and unsubscribed everything and then re-subscribed. Seems to have worked for UK site, I now get heaps of emails - made me realise how many great deals you guys get lol. Definitely has NOT worked for Australian site though, now I don't even get "sex tip Saturday" anymore :(

Didn't get the sextip sat email this week...

I’ve made a resent perches, and I no longer get any emails

Emails wasn’t coming through at first, however problem seems to be fixed now as I have got a couple recently, thanks.

Hi, I don’t think I’m getting the emails I signed up for x

Hi, I don't seem to be getting emails anymore, only when I have ordered something

Hi brenna I haven't had an email for a couple of days πŸ˜•