Nylon tights stockings

Mmmm… yes light dernier with shimmering sexy gloss makes me rock hard and look so silky and tempting to touch. Stockings and tights are equally sexy to me and prefer her to leave them on during sex

3 Likes

Agreed on the low denier where you can really see toes, yum

4 Likes

Love to cum on her nylons too.
Any kinky ladies let their OH do that?

3 Likes

I love stockings because I get to wear one of my suspenders with them.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stockings:

Absolutely one of my favourite things in the world lol. Love Nylon, stockings are my favourite as they make me feel awesome. Such a sexy feel, but tights, bodystockings anything. Love the OH in it too. Soo hot!

3 Likes

Not too many things are both practical and sexy so it’s a win win. (unlike my high heels but I love them too)
I love how they look and feel on my legs and they keep me a bit warmer this time of year.

4 Likes

@Nylonguy I have a tights fetish so happy to chat about it!!

3 Likes

I’m a fan of hold ups both on my partner and wearing them myself . In fact as I’ve not done so for a while I’m going wearing some under the suit for work today.

4 Likes

Hi joe. Love to hear more on your tights fetish

Sounds like a hot combo. Makes me wish I wore a suit :confused:

@Joe :wave::wave:

Hey man, sorry for the delay in coming back, I was off here for a bit and then family came down with covid!!

1 Like

Now that the weather is changing I will start to wear some tights under my work gear to help keep warm, must remember not to pinch and stretch or ladder Mrs best/new ones other wise she gets very cross

3 Likes

Hi @Joe not good to hear hope your well. How’s the tights thing going at the moment

1 Like

Yeah not bad, my wife doesn’t wear anymore for sex these days as she isnt into it, I posted about it when I first joined but I do wear from time to time.

Sheer is my favourite either nude, tan or barely black to get off in but I actually find them comfortable to wear around the house when I am working form home.

I really got into all the brands and I reckon my favs are Platino Cleancut, CDR Eterno and Aristoc Ultra Shine.

6 Likes

Thts a shame she doesn’t wear anymore. My wife hardly wears either unless a special occasion. I like to wear around the house if alone or under work clothes. Recently I have been buying tights from women on marketplace!

1 Like

I take it your wife doesn’t know you wear?

I have worn on and off since I was a teen - I think it’s tough sometimes for guys with a fetish especially the thought of revealing to your wife/partner in case they take it badly like a dirty secret.

I have seen couples where they both wear and the feeling of nylon on nylon, encasement etc really enhances it for both.

I think many women look at tights as quite functional and them being fetishised by their partners a bit funny.

So are the tights you buy from marketplace worn?

4 Likes

Yes the ones I buy on marketplace are worn but sometimes I buy unworn. My wife knows I like it but doesn’t really get involved, but finding time to give the fetish the attention it needs is difficult.

I’m the same been wearing on and off since teens pretty much putting on whoever I could get my hands on.

I have found tights that have sheaths in them so thinking about buying a couple pairs to see what that’s like. Have you tried them before?

Especially when the sun or lights catch the shine and the feeling when you wiggle your toes in tights.

Whose with me on this?

What do you love about stockings and tights?

8 Likes

Wife wears nylons and garters most every time we have sex, I love it, the feel the look

7 Likes