Oral sex or intercourse

I haven’t gotten a lot of oral, and when I have it hasn’t been that good :unamused: It’s more relaxing than pleasurable :thinking:

:raised_hand: piv sex for me!

1 Like

Oral - Intercourse - creampie - oral.

In that order please, every time.

:drooling_face::yum::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Love giving the wife oral and of course love to receive it but intercourse for me is just the best :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

As a man.

I love sex.

Don’t like BJ’s.

However 69 is my favourite and provides me with best orgasms.

Strange, I know.

:hushed: What do you not like about them?

I love both but oral definitely provides more stimulation for me personally! I also love performing Oral sex on my OH and seeing his reactions!

1 Like

I can honestly say that I think my OH actually prefers the Oral that I give her to the intercourse, but then one always leads to the other so she’s certainly not ever said ‘no’ the the main course after ehnjoying ‘the starter’ :cake:

3 Likes

I love oral, I could give him head all day long :drooling_face: having him “forcing” me to do it gets me going. But it has to intercourse, just that first feel of him going in, that stretching feeling :woozy_face: going deep inside hitting my spot. Starting off slow and then getting harder, faster and rough and him finishing off inside me

3 Likes

Can’t say specifically but I’m guessing it’s because I’m quite a passionate/intense person and blowjobs just don’t seem good enough. As said though if it’s during 69 then it’s by far my favourite.

3 Likes

Both is great in their own ways. Bj and cuming in my wife’s mouth is great especially when she’s not feeling up to sex.

Intercourse is great as we both cum and intimate.

I love going down on her and 69er bit she doesn’t enjoy as much days that she’s too sensitive and tickly.

1 Like

69 absolute fav with us.

2 Likes

Its got to be sex, I enjoy oral but when receiving it all I can think about is when can this turn into full sex,
You can’t beat the feel of the wife on me.

3 Likes

Has to be intercourse Doggystyle x

2 Likes

I love oral sex especially in the 69 position, but that feeling when we start intercourse and my penis first goes inside my wife cant be beaten.

2 Likes