Oral sex or intercourse

Definitely intercourse my first ever boyfriend was rubbish at oral luckily it got better for me after that!

Has to be intercourse for me, and think OH too. I’m taller than missus so 69 doesn’t work.

1 Like

Intercourse by a long way for me.
I really have to be in the mood to have an orgasm from oral (probably about 10 times in 27 years!). I love giving oral to my hubby, and I can easily get him to cum, and he loves giving me a facial, which I love to, but I’d be lying if I said I enjoyed receiving oral in return.
My hubby gets disappointed when I’m not that responsive (it’s me - not him) but he’s never deterred and usually starts with oral before moving on to better stuff! The few times I have come from oral is when I am standing or sitting over him.

5 Likes

Depends on my mood but would pick intercourse if i really had to choose.
I love oral both ways but especially enjoy giving which I find a huge turn on. 69 is OK but like @Mrs.John I find it easier to focus on one thing a time. Oral on her usually forms part of foreplay and she’ll usually orgasm at least once before any intercourse . One thing I have found though is that her first orgasm often takes the longest so when we do have intercourse she’ll orgasm far easier.
Other times when i’m tied/lazy she’ll just do oral on me and make me orgasm (which she tells me she loves to watch) or just jump on top and ride me :).

2 Likes

I love giving him oral, I could suck him off for ages, but for me I love sex, just feeling him deep inside me, hitting my spot and cumming all over it :drooling_face::ok_hand:

2 Likes

It’s a tough question. My wife and I have occasional 69ers and sometimes I’m lucky to get a BJ oral just by itself which is great. My wife is very sensitive and can come quickly so for her she stops me sometimes oral. We both cum during sex and it can include both so I’m swaying towards sex :slight_smile:

I’m a big fan of oral, 69 every time! The O is stronger with penetration though, need a bit of both for a happy love life.

1 Like

For us it’s both , love oral as a start DW loves to cum while in 69 , then sex , have to admit when she goes down on me and keeps eye contact the O is amazing

1 Like

I don’t get turned on by receiving a BJ. I’d much rather go down on a woman than her on me. Hence the name, love it…

2 Likes

I like both, but do love to go down on a woman. Not into 69 though, if I’m giving I prefer to be totally into it, receiving at the same time just spoils it for me, as I end up feel that I’m not giving my best.

6 Likes

Personally I would go down on the MRS for hours given the chance, I do prefer this to intercourse and I am not at all worried if I do not cum as long as sh has​:+1:

1 Like

I absolutely love going down on her and she doesn’t really like to give oral but I would definitely prefer sex over oral

I prefer sex to oral sex, but I love giving oral sex to my wife. She hardly ever gets sex without oral. If we have sex before oral then half the time she gets oral afterwards. Love the taste of a women’s juices and even with my cum too.

1 Like

BOTH!!! OH and myself both love oral, and we both love penetration. In fact we quite often switch back and forth between the two.
Everyone has a personal favourite which at times will change. So long as all parties are having fun and enjoying the pleasure then there really is no right or wrong.

Prob more penetration for us. I can take or leave a BJ, but love going down on the OH with a passion!
That said, she insisted she returned the favor on me the other week after I gave her a long teasy session - we both came pretty damned hard that night.
The go to I think will always be actual sex as feels more close and intimate for us both. I would love to 69 a little more, at least in that position even if I don’t receive anything, but the OH much prefers being on her back and just enjoying her sensations.
If I had to choose one thing only forever though I think it would be me giving her oral, leaves us both very satisfied. Which really doesn’t make sense after just saying penetration over oral, but I guess I’m a confusing kind of guy ha ha

1 Like

Absolutely love both, and usually alternate between the two. PIV is more intimate, but oral feels soooooo good.

Definitely oral for me, nothing else feels as intense and mind-blowing. And my partner very much enjoys giving me a bj, too, which makes me a very lucky man. However, she doesn’t like receiving oral, which I really miss. My ultimate turn-on is the 69, but haven’t had one for nearly a decade now.

I like it when we do both. When he goes inside me then put his cock in my mouth and I can taste myself and if he goes down on me he can taste himself. It keeps things building mmm I love it!

2 Likes

Both. I love OH teasing and edging me with oral and intercourse for the main event.

I really enjoy both but I’d prefer to give oral. I love what it does for my partner.