Pegging

See this type of question Iā€™m not always sure how I should consider it for myself. I mean the overall act of pegging is hot and a turn on. But when it comes to the act for me, iā€™m trans so I donā€™t use a dildo or toy(I do use them on him too) but I do top my guy with my penis and a part of me considers it pegging but another part doesnā€™t. Like is it still technically pegging with it not being a strap on etc all things that go through my head.

All you can do is reassure her of your devotion to her, that enjoyment of anal stimulation is just another sex act between you both and nothing to do with wanting a man.

Part of it probably also comes from the phallic nature of a dildo, that it can resemble a penis, hence the association between wanting a dildo and wanting a penis.

Mrs Sen has sometimes semi-joked about my anal enjoyment, each time I simply reinforce that its her that I want, and her being inside me (even if just her controlling whats in me) is part of the appeal, not wanting a man or a real penis.

Also, have these discussions outside of the bedroom, neutral ground and when you are both in a good frame of mind. Reassure her that ā€œnormal sexā€ is great and that you donā€™t want to make her feel that you arenā€™t satisfied, but that you want to explore even more options for even deeper / more intimate connection.

Have you tried masturbating with a dildo or similar in front of her? Show her how much you enjoy it?
Also acknowledge that it is a bit different, donā€™t shy away from that, but donā€™t make it out to be a big deal. Yes, I enjoy anal stimulation, no Iā€™m not gay nor do I fantisize about a man and yes I realise that it is not common, but it is just another part of the body to enjoy being stimulated. You could also get her to read up on the prostate gland, that might also help her associate anal play with pleasure for a man.

Ultimately though, if sheā€™s not into it, then shes not into it and pushing will only lead to stress

1 Like

Yeah shes aware of the anal play and what it can do for us guys because when sheā€™s wanking me when Iā€™m lay on my back sheā€™s always playing around my bum and slides the finger in and does the hole pressing on the spot lol. And weā€™ve had sex before and Iā€™ve had a butt plug in. Could always suggest next time she wanks me she could get her dildo and see how that goes. it is the hole strap on thing that proper makes her freak out. To be fair I donā€™t think it will ever happen but does sound interesting me laying there on back while she slid a nice dildo in while she slowly did me with a strap on. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Until last recently my wife was similar in her views. But we played around with fingers and plugs. When she saw how much pleasure it gave me we went and bought a harness and weā€™ve pegged and it was amazing. She found the lack of feedback from the dildo a bit strange but we will try again.

On the feedback thing we might in the future try a strapless one so she can enjoy it as well as itā€™s a very one sided act otherwise.

My OH was the same but eventually gave it a go and after when we talked about it she did admit that it really turned her on being the giver and said she couldnā€™t wait till next time now she tells me when she is going to do it and seeing her when I get into bedroom and see her wearing it just gets me so hard

Have you got a harness that has a little pocket in it if so try putting a small bullet in wow get my OH so horny and wet

I showed her the pegging dildo that was meant for her as well so she could get something out of it and that was a straight no and then the gay comment came out :person_shrugging:t2:

We had our first proper pegging session last night.
It took a while to get a good position but once we did, we had a lot of fun - hubby definitely enjoyed it.
Next time, Iā€™d like to take it up a notch and add some other aspects of dominance into it.
Make him wear some of my lacy panties, cuff him up, spank and bite him :smiling_imp:

The only thing I find a bit tricky is, at first when entering him - I donā€™t know how forceful it feels for him as I canā€™t feel it, so I just need to take it slow and easy at first.

We used this anal spray :sweat_drops:

Iā€™d really like to discover how to stimulate his Pspot during peggin but I think we need to play around with positioning and angles.

5 Likes

I love being cuffed while sheā€™s pegging me.

You could make him take the dildo in his mouth for a few minutes before you peg him. My wife holds my head and thrusts the dildo in and out. We started gently but Iā€™m able to take it a bit deeper now.

If youā€™re unsure about the initial penetration then you could line it up and get him to push back onto it. That should give you an idea about the speed and depth of penetration that he likes. Once youā€™ve established that you can peg him just the way he wants.

Hitting his prostate depends on the dildo and the position you use for pegging. A curved dildo works best. If you use missionary or cowgirl then the dildo needs to be mounted conventionally to curve towards the front of his body but if you peg him from behind then youā€™ll need to turn the dildo round to hit his prostate.

Did you tell her itā€™s not gay as you want it strapped to her a female and only her

Can we mention podcast that are not lovehoney or is it against the rules

Iā€™ve mentioned a podcast I have listened too and found helpful a few times and it hasnā€™t been edited. So long as you donā€™t link it should be okay.

Get her to listen to ruby ryder pegging podcast and in particular 112 for the ladies

No I havnt mentioned it to be fair itā€™s just going to be something that wonā€™t happen. I will have a listen to that tho cheers.

I would love my wife to peg me but sheā€™s not into it.

1 Like

I absolutely love my wife pegging me she does enjoy it but we dont do it nearly often enough. I love the dominance of it id love hwr to really take charge and tie me up and take her time

I had bought a harness and a few specific ā€˜strap on onlyā€™ dildos that I used with 2 partners. I loved it! It wasnā€™t about dominance for me or having the control, I just saw it as similar to a hj or bj only this stimulated the prostate. I have only done it a few times but I really enjoyed it.

Anything I do always gets researched first, especially thrusting. I practiced a few times and lordy was I stiff :rofl: I watched a lot of videos from a channel called Cosmic Broccoli, its very sensual and thats exactly the approach I took with it.

2 Likes