Pet names

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Ours are pretty boring really!! Babe and baby... with the odd loser and idiot thrown in External Media xx

lmao at that!

i get called some weird names but i am not sure i want to share them lol

Malteser81 wrote:

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Ours are pretty boring really!! Babe and baby... with the odd loser and idiot thrown in External Media xx

lmao at that!

Haha i did when i though about our pet names!! External Media xx

I love being called love, lovely..

My OH has made up this name for me.. Bunny, it's aparently because I act like a rabbit when I get caught doing something naughty (all still etc), I have the sex drive of a rabbit, i'm fast, i'm hyper and some other stuff. It's quite cute, but i'm not totally sure about it yet.

My favourite name to be called is Em' or Ele'.. they are more nicknames though.

i call my wife cuddles except in public

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Should we start calling you Em' in posts from now on rather than Emily? External Media

So thats why i got he friend request cuz i started to call you Em! lol Nah i like the name Em and Emily if i ever had a gf called Emily id end up saying "Em" anyhow, i always shorten peoples names unless i can not think of something i like then it stays as it is.

As for pet names depends on who im with always change.

Kasumi wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Should we start calling you Em' in posts from now on rather than Emily? External Media

Awh, thank you for offering, i'd quite like that but it's not essential, Emily, EB, Em' whatever floats your boat.

MrSarcastic wrote:

So thats why i got he friend request cuz i started to call you Em! lol Nah i like the name Em and Emily if i ever had a gf called Emily id end up saying "Em" anyhow, i always shorten peoples names unless i can not think of something i like then it stays as it is.

As for pet names depends on who im with always change.

Haha, that may have been one of the reasons but it was mostly cause you are a lovely person.

I've only really been with 2 partners who called me "pet names"..

One of my ex's who called me babe/baby... he did it when he beat me.. so it's something I'm not really fond of being called now....

And my OH, who I already mentioned..

Em' it is then

Awh, thank you Kasumi but as I said, don't feel as if you need to

Thanks for the nice comment Em, i do try my best to be a nice and considerate person i just know i go too far sometimes with my sarcasim thats why i chose the name.

Also sorry to hear about what your ex use to do x

I'm a pub manager and deal with the customers all day long. If I dont know the female customers by name, it's always hunny or princess and no one really seems to mind. And the woman in my launderette calls everyone hun or love (Dot Cotton style) and I think its nice. One of the girls in another pub (I'm ten years her senior) calls me and all men regardless of age babe, but we don't mind cause it's nice.

With my ex-girlfriend, she was always Roo. Nedless to say I was Kanga haha :)

Don't need to Em, want to

MrSarcastic wrote:

Thanks for the nice comment Em, i do try my best to be a nice and considerate person i just know i go too far sometimes with my sarcasim thats why i chose the name.

Also sorry to hear about what your ex use to do x

Your welcome :) I feel like i've made some closer friends on the forums today.

Sarcasim just adds a bit of fun honestly and I haven't seen you go too far (yet External Media)

I quite like sarcasim but if it's done constantly it begins to annoy me :P I think I mentioned that before though.

And don't worry about it, it's not the worst thing that could've happened.

anny wrote:

I'm a pub manager and deal with the customers all day long. If I dont know the female customers by name, it's always hunny or princess and no one really seems to mind. And the woman in my launderette calls everyone hun or love (Dot Cotton style) and I think its nice. One of the girls in another pub (I'm ten years her senior) calls me and all men regardless of age babe, but we don't mind cause it's nice.

With my ex-girlfriend, she was always Roo. Nedless to say I was Kanga haha :)

Aw, Kanga and Roo is quite nice External Media I think i'm more like eeyore :P

Kasumi wrote:

Don't need to Em, want to External Media

Thank you Kasumi, that's really kind External Media

Hun, love, duck and mate are said to strangers otherwise a made up name lol.

Yeh you mentioned it Em, and i said will try and control it for you because your a nice person and i wouldnt want to upset you or any of the other people on the forums! I just know sometimes i go too far with sarcasim and/or things i say that are innapropeate. (yeh i canna spell lol)

Anyway im off for now, nice speaking to you all. So many nice people on here and its a great site canna go wrong really x

Awh, thanks MrS :)

and you have a good sleep x

Em Im sorry you had to experience that kind of relationship. ((Hugs))

I'm another one who doesnt like babe, its what my husband called me so I get a little upset at that one.

OH calls me sweetpea or princess but only when its just us

xGGx

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

i'd quite like that but it's not essential, Emily, EB, Em' whatever floats your boat.

Emily is such a lovely name, it seems a shame to waste it but since you are happier with Em, then that's what I'll call ya! External Media

ghostgirl wrote:

Em Im sorry you had to experience that kind of relationship. ((Hugs))

I'm another one who doesnt like babe, its what my husband called me so I get a little upset at that one.

OH calls me sweetpea or princess but only when its just us

xGGx

Thank you GG *hugs in return* and i'm glad I have someone that shares my dislike.

Satoshi wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

i'd quite like that but it's not essential, Emily, EB, Em' whatever floats your boat.

Emily is such a lovely name, it seems a shame to waste it but since you are happier with Em, then that's what I'll call ya! External Media

I do quite like Emily too, my name was orginally Emiliá, but they changed it..thankfully.. everyone would think I was Spanish.

And as I said to Kasumi, it's not essential just call me what you like. (excluding nasty names External Media) I'm totally fine with whatever.

I have to try really hard not to call WandA WandA in real life. He is WandA to me - I don't use his real name often (prefering pet names like baby, lovely, gorgeous, my love, sweetheart etc.) so WandA has effectively become his name in my mind now!

He calls me sweet cheeks (I have dimples and a nice/big/noticeable bum), sweetie, baby, bombhead, numpty (or numpt for short, or numpty chef when he gets me cooking pasta or something else really simple), fuzzy (I have a lot of hair on my head that gets all over the place) and floppy (when I "flop" on him for a "cuddle").

Lots of names.

I call others lovely, sweet, sweetpea, duck.

The dog is called bear and poppet mainly and miss piggy and UNC (after the uncoordinated C. elegans mutant).

Adx