Pets!

I have a hamster :D We got her a couple days ago, she's tiny and black and her ears stick up - she's so cute. She has a massive cage, I can't wait to be able to handle her properly, still trying to get her to get used to us/her new home. She seems to be doing really well :)

Congrats on the new arrival littlemugs!

Thank you! :D

LittleMugs that's brilliant! So happy for you :)

LittleMugs wrote:

I have a hamster :D We got her a couple days ago, she's tiny and black and her ears stick up - she's so cute. She has a massive cage, I can't wait to be able to handle her properly, still trying to get her to get used to us/her new home. She seems to be doing really well :)

Aww brilliant LittleMugs X

Thank you Bee's and Mr Pheebs :D

I have a bunny named Floppy!

A rescue dog, he is blind due to diabetes, but we love him to bits!

I have 1 dog. 3 cheeky monkey kids and a hubby does that count?

I think kids and partners definitely count Tazzy :P

1 Mutley (special needs German Shepard) who has an agrophobic dog?

He is daft but so loving.

Home: 3 greyhounds and 2 cats

Uni: 1 very fat Hamster called Shelley who we have to hide from the landlord

VanillaWithSprinkles wrote:

Home: 3 greyhounds and 2 cats

Uni: 1 very fat Hamster called Shelley who we have to hide from the landlord

Lol I had 2 rats in digs, One got out in the car on the drive home and monged it there fo a week before she came out, just sort of breezed back into her tank when she wasn’t ready. Shredded 2 jackets to use for bedding......

woken by dog this morning, the pup (big pup) has learned how to open doors and was sitting on me......should have got a chinchilla....

An 11 month old Giant Schnauzer puppy

I have two beautiful rescue cats that I got a few months ago. Both have had some trauma in their lives but now they are getting spoilt rotten and it's great to see their personalities coming through and bonding with them both. One of them didn't know how to be a cat at all he was that scared but now with time and patience he is a bounding little love fussy monkey who's starting to show his cheeky side. It's been awesome to watch his progress.

Some older members might remember I had a very very old cat that finally went to the Rainbow Bridge at the end of last year. I took time to grieve and the right cats found me, I only went for one and came home with two :)

Loving how many people have rescue pets here too :)

I have a rescue cat and her name is Leia :)

Two working English springer spaniels, we went to get the girl puppy and came away with a boy aswell as he was rescued and screwed up, very daft and affectionate.

1 very old Rabbit (Ruby)

1 very old Guinee Pig (Graham)

2 very old Roborovski hamsters (Trevor & Vinnie)

2 Sirean Hamsters (Arthur & Lenny)

4 Gerbils (Keith, Nigel, Brian & Flash)

1 Budgie (Barry)

May I ''resurrect'' this thread, please? I'm curious what the current active members have for pets (if they have any) ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

We have a large dog, two cats, and an assortment of tropical and coldwater (pond) fish.