piercings

anyone got intimate piercings or thinking about it ?

ive had my clit hood pierced a few times and taken it out after a couple months each time as its ... not really done anything for me . same with nipples . had each done 4 times now at different angles etc , then removed them .

No, only my ears!

Not a fan. Just don't quite see the attraction.

i really want a VCH or Triangle. thinking of geting it done in february.

rag doll wrote:

why the long wait , and more specifically february if you dont mind me asking ?

No only my ears I like my nipple pieced but they are senstive as it is

I had my nipple pierced for two years and it never healed. It was agony the first few weeks, but didn't hurt after that. It was just another piercing for me, it wasn't sexual at the time, in fact I hadn't even had sex when I had it done! I have been thinking about getting it done again lately, but I'm not a fan of my boobs at the minute, kids do that to you! I need some firming excersizes!

rubysoho wrote:

rag doll wrote:

why the long wait , and more specifically february if you dont mind me asking ?

cos they are expencive and february is my birthday so it would be a present to myself. also its good to have time to think about things and i have to find the right place to get it done etc.

Really like belly piercings and little nose studs but what happens if you sneeze!.... Delicately lovely!

WildThing wrote:

Really like belly piercings and little nose studs but what happens if you sneeze!.... Delicately lovely!

absolutely nothing happens if you get proper professional piercing jewellery :)

I'm curious about getting a nipple done, but haven't taken that curiosity any further. It's on the list though, so one day....

Only my ears. I really don't like piercings.

I have a vertical clit hood piercing.. I like having it but it doesn't make sex any better for me. In fact its quite possible its desensitized me down there. It's hard to know whether it's that or the medication that has caused it. x

I have a nipple piercing that I'n in the process of stretching, currently at 4mm.

Would consider getting a more intimate piercing too :)

just my ears i used to have my belly button done but i let it close up a while ago.

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

I have a vertical clit hood piercing.. I like having it but it doesn't make sex any better for me. In fact its quite possible its desensitized me down there. It's hard to know whether it's that or the medication that has caused it. x

shouldnt in any way have desensitized your clitoris , if its a hood piercing .. unless they did it too low and caught part of the clit in it then damage is a possibility ?

just curious really, ive done foto shoots with models with one nipple pierced as well as both, just straight bars with small balls on the end, looking to shoot soon with another 19 yr old who has one nipple bar nth/south with the other going west to east, vertical/horizontal, quite a lot of various piercings can be seen on deviant art, horses for courses, as for desensitisation i`d possibly echo what was said earlier in that done properly shouldnt it enhance that pleasure zone rather than in effect do the opposite ?

I have both my nipples pierced, and recently had larger rings fitted. It feels wonderful being aware of my nipples 24 -7. I have very sensitive nipples and adds another dimention to bedroom fun. I recommend men to give pierced nipples a try

I love women with their belly pierced.