Problem with bare back Anal?

well we all have our own taste, sorry, preference for things. ;-)

really??? i actually really quite like the taste of myself...oddly perhaps, but a turn on none the less!! :) and also, doesn't have any icky bits in it either!

i must say i did laugh a lot to mirador's statistics statement :) i would love to work in THAT department :)

the icky bits comment... well i have bare back anal many times and i have never, ever, founf and icky bit attached after the fact.

plus i think a lot of the horror stories in that respect are just urban myths.

I don't really enjoy the taste of me either, but that wouldn't (hasn't, doesn't) stop me sucking His cock after the fact.

It's usually the pre-cursor to a second-session, though.

I can 100% guarantee something though, if Himself pulled out and had "klingons" (He hasn't with me), I would not be putting my mouth anywhere near it!

sweetcorn!!!!!

LOL if i ever pulled out and had klingons i would not be putting anywhere near anything except a jet wash and 10 litres of detol!!!! and i think i would abandon any ideas of ever venturing near that person again

you could run thru a car wash naked!

Wasn't there a story a while back about a gay gent who went to the doctors with the head of his cock all swollen and sore and upon closer inspection, the doc found the skin of a piece of sweetcorn lodged down there causing an infection!

yes thats what i heard too!!!! hence my sweetcorn shout! haha!

That surely has to be a myth! No man's urethra is that big!

Myth?

Prove it!

I want proof, or I'm claiming it as cold hard fact of what can happen if you don't have a good clean bum before your back~passage fun!

i tried looking for proof/dis-proof, i couldnt find anything :(

hmmm i gots this:
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?threadID=1377278

Ok, I did giggle at that thread...

Then I giggled more when I realised that it was on the "lonely planet" website!

i knooooowww!!! only realised that when i was linking it! haha!! still the sweetcorn has still to be proven a myth...mirador, perhaps you would like to get Mythbusters involved in this??

Mythbusters!

That was who did the toothbrushes!

Thank you, that's been bugging me all day.

well i was gonna say earlier but i thought you already knew!!! sorreeeee

Hahahaha i thought of that straight away... a very disturbing episode i must say. still... i have exposed myself much more directly to fecal matter of my own volition, so i cant complain too much

I just knew I'd seen it on something, but I couldn't remember what!

Yeah, I have and do expose myself more directly too. Maybe that's why I just don't have such an issue with it, familiarity an' all that!

*farts* mmmm fecal matter infused computer chair.....

sorry! couldnt resist :p

you see, thats just wrong wizadora.. just have to lower the tone!!!