QUESTIONS for REVIEWERS and potential reviewers of Lingerie

I best find a tape measure out i love lingerie. ❤

Will do LeAnn but I have no clue what my dress size us in the UK?

Just done the measuring and sent my email off. I also discovered my cat enjoys playing with tape measures !

Email sent, I have some odd measurements :/

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hi All

So I am hoping to collate some inforamtion that may help me select reviewers and for you to be selected to review Lingerie for us!

So here goes ............

Please copy and paste the questions into an email , get them answered and email them over to me at community@lovehoney.co.uk . Please title the subject as Lingerie Measurements ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

*************************************************************************************************************

Questions :

Username:

(If male are you happy receiving female lingeire to wear ) :

Are the items for you or partner :

Height:

UK Dress size :

Bust & cup size/ chest (in inches):

Waist (in inches) :

Hips (in inches) :

Any allergies to materials : (example latex)

Additional infofmation about sizing : (example Long legs )

**********************************************************************************************************

This will really help more of you get selected and help get the right size for you for upcoming items

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

All done, actually shaking... I never let people know my body size! Ahhhhhh

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Email sent, I have some odd measurements :/

Lmao same! I'm in a D cup and tech measure as 33 under bust but have to wear bigger!?!?!?!?!?! and tech i should be a B cup but ive been measured as a D! Oh lord!

I also realised how much self loathing i have got my body...i need to work on that...

Once ive got my head round bra sizes!!!

Email sent, hopefully all the reviews I've written will finally benefit me too!

I have sent mine and OH's details.

I've sent an email with the answers for you :) thanks x

Hi Leanne, e-mail sent :) xx

All done and sent. Now you know I'm a weird shape !! lol x

Done. The measurements are for my oh. If I try to fit in her underwear I generally destroy the item😂

Hi Leanne, measurements done and email sent 👍

This is a great idea, especially being able to state our bra size as that often affects the fit of lingerie even if it's the right size for our body.

Because I'm pregnant at the moment should I wait until later to complete the questionnaire, or is it only something for the short term? (I'm not due for another 15 weeks so that's quite a long time, I've had to stop reviewing most lingerie as my belly is too big). I can complete it for my partner though :)

Boogaloo wrote:

This is a great idea, especially being able to state our bra size as that often affects the fit of lingerie even if it's the right size for our body.

Because I'm pregnant at the moment should I wait until later to complete the questionnaire, or is it only something for the short term? (I'm not due for another 15 weeks so that's quite a long time, I've had to stop reviewing most lingerie as my belly is too big). I can complete it for my partner though :)

Hi Boogaloo 

It is something I want to keep to use for future samples that come in , so the secret stuff ;)

It may be best to wait for now , but do not worry ! Anything on your list you will still be considered for , it is purely to help new products team and samples I need to send . Trying to be organised ! hehe Congrats BTW :) ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Hi Leanne, have sent you an email with our measurement. Thanks x

sent off my measurements last night Leann, I did find a size conversation chart and attempted to guestimate my UK size, goodness I had no idea our sizing over here was that different!

Sent my details over.. Like others I haven't really had much of an issue when it came to LH testers fitting as it's always been pretty spot on sizing wise.

So this is a bit different..

Wildcherry it is a bit funny I can fall into the Medium or Large size depending on the lingerie. I always look at the sizing guidelines before adding a tester to my list. But by having our measurements on file the team can best select the people to test and with secret testers there is not a product page to look at the sizing so it is a bit of a guess when we raise our hand.

Wildcherry wrote:

Sent my details over.. Like others I haven't really had much of an issue when it came to LH testers fitting as it's always been pretty spot on sizing wise.

So this is a bit different..

Me either.... It's really intrigued me as to what will be appearing soon 😀