QUESTIONS for REVIEWERS and potential reviewers of Lingerie

Measurements sent :) intrigued as to what is coming

Done. I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

Really worried as my measurements are bigger than what I wear..but if you look at my photos and reviews you can see I am the size I say i am despite what the measurements say...Really worrying about this that you will think i am too big but i am not.... 🙀😿🙀😿 xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

Really worried as my measurements are bigger than what I wear.

i got that too in parts must have measured wrong or have a bad tape measure so i've held off sending in for the moment

sent in details of me and wife, hope we become candidates

Sent , fingers crossed

Oh I really hope I am not too late on this one. Either way my measurements hve been sent

This is more for Leanne records at the moment rather than it been used for picking testers for lingerie/underwear thumper.

*BUMP* for any of you that may have missed this the first time around ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Reminded me that I've lost a few inches..my dance DVD is awesome! Anyway will send updated measurements later xxx

Hi Leanne I may need to update mine soon I've lost nearly a stone since I sent them to you 😀

Sent my measurements.......to all who've been saying they are a weird shape never have a bicycle fitting!

I had one which compares your measurements to a UK average for your height, it told me all the parts of me which were outside of the average range YAY! It asked the fitter to remeasure my shoulders as they were so unusually wide :(. if anyone know any benefits of wide shoulders and small hips please let me know as I'm yet to find any!

Received so many of the lovely ladies and dashing gents measurements , Thank you ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

I am sure this will help to select reviewers for anything that may crop up in the future and get you reviewers some sexy items ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

All done. Mrs TJ and I have always enjoyed testing lingerie for LH and really hope to be lucky enough to be picked again.

Sent! Exciting :D

Sent.

Just sent now, thanks Leanne x

I've done mine now but I didn't do the hip and waist lol I can't find the tapemeasure

I've updated, lost a few pounds and inches!! 😀