Rate Christmas 2015 - sex wise :)

steamydaz wrote:

INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!

23 years together, it's getting dirtier, randier, anywhere, everywhere, and she loves me more now than ever and we're still best friends.

Top year for sex !!!!! Roll on 2016.

Couldn't agree more mate. I think as you get older and your relationship gets older, the sex certainly quality wise gets much much better. I Reckon we could teach these young ones a trick or two! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

8/10. Had our first swap..... Loved it

We joined Lovehoney, need I say more? 😜

Haha MYSTERON totally agree. We could teach some of the guys of our age something as well, how to treat/appreciate ladies they've been with for years.

Awesome! I only lost the big V in 2014 and so that year ended with a bang but mostly consisted of a lot of fumbling haha

The longest I have gone without sex this year is a couple of weeks and I struggle with that haha

I've explored so many new and exciting things as I've finally found someone I feel comfortable enough to just let go with.

To think just a couple of years ago I had never even kissed a guy or touched a penis and the doctors were telling me I may always be tight to enjoy sex and now...! haha

2016 has A LOT to live up to :D

Normal,,, but did have a play with the oh's bits whilst she was asleep next to me this morning, not that she minds though.

steamydaz wrote:

Haha MYSTERON totally agree. We could teach some of the guys of our age something as well, how to treat/appreciate ladies they've been with for years.

Yep bang on the money my friend

Shit

10 / 10
We had family staying lots but finally got the house straight and back to normal on Monday and been vey sexy since.. And we saw 2015 out with a bang with the following items
Erotic book
Nipple suckers
Two dildos
Oral and anal
And to finish it a lovely cold beer
X

Perhaps we should have a thread for 2016 ? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

For me it was a 0/10 as not had sex for 20+ Yes and no toys either, very frustrated with a High Sex Drive.