Returns - Lovehoney Instructions

Weeradge, I'm sure the person who emailed you did not mean to come across as patronising, is it possible there was a miscommunication or that English wasn't their first language? I've spoken to customer care teams (elsewhere) that were fluent in French/German and I thought they came across extremely blunt, but it's simply the way that they speak and not their intention whatsoever. I'm sure that person would be happy to apologise if they knew how you felt, but chances are they don't even know about it if they aren't on the forums

I am sorry to hear you feel this way. 

We do have many reasons why we changed the way we worked with the labels. We have had minimal issues or compalints about this as we received such a small percentage back from all those labels we did send in the past. 

One reason is to be greener, and I love this reason. This is why I personally answered with this. Another is we just simply did not have the return rate to justify sending a label to everyone. 

Every business has a goal to save money and make money, at the end of the day we all want to be paid, I know I have bills to pay. I am sorry you feel we have not been transparent about this but we have to stress we really are doing it to be a greener company too. 

Please feel free to email over the details of the email to me at community@lovehoney.co.uk, I can then look into this further if you wish. 

Thank you for the feedback and raising this issues.

I'm sure Englih was their 1st language (tho I stand to be corrected)
Surely this forum has to be moderated ,if only to stp moany old so and so's like me from prattling on too much .
It's a pain ,because until I get an apology ( which I know won't be sncere , but I'd still accept it ) I can't order anything from lovehoney .
I recon I'm being more than reasonable I admit , I'm trying to give myself a way out , , I now they won't change their mind on the labels (can't risk upsetting the Green brigade ) .
Once the apology comes ,I'll order again . I know I'm cutting off my nose to spite my face ,but I'm a man of princible , and I don't lie giving in

Weeradge wrote:

Surely this forum has to be moderated ,if only to stp moany old so and so's like me from prattling on too much .

Hi There 

I am moderatoing and have replied , sorry if you missed this. The reply is above your latest post 

Thanks 

I don't think any Lovehoney employee would sound patrionising on purpose, they have the best customer service I have ever seen and their employees always do their best to help. When writing in text, words can easily be misunderstood in a way that wasn't intendent and I think that might be the case with your e-mail.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

We do have many reasons why we changed the way we worked with the labels. We have had minimal issues or compalints about this as we received such a small percentage back from all those labels we did send in the past.

One reason is to be greener, and I love this reason. This is why I personally answered with this. Another is we just simply did not have the return rate to justify sending a label to everyone.

Every business has a goal to save money and make money, at the end of the day we all want to be paid, I know I have bills to pay. I am sorry you feel we have not been transparent about this but we have to stress we really are doing it to be a greener company too.

Please feel free to email over the details of the email to me at community@lovehoney.co.uk, I can then look into this further if you wish.

I'm fine with cost cutting ,money saving etc . Lovehoney is a business, and it wants to make money . LH keeps people in work,and helps our exports . Good for them ,they have my full respect .
I just hate the Green argument . Where are LH's products made ? I'd wager it's not in this country , so much for being "Green" .
As for the unused labels ,(I rarely send stuff back) I put them in my compost heap , now that's being "Green" , without making a song and dance about it .
BTW , Leanne Your comment sounded very much like an apology , was it ?
If an apology canme , I would have probably thought what a nice person you were

The forum is moderated by Jess and Leanne, but they don't notice all posts straight away, sometimes a post needs to be reported to get their attention.

I can understand having princibles, but I'm sure it can be cleared up easily with some communication. Looks like Leanne has stepped in to help, so I hope that you can get this resolved quickly.

Have a nice day :)

Weeradge wrote:

I'm fine with cost cutting ,money saving etc . Lovehoney is a business, and it wants to make money . LH keeps people in work,and helps our exports . Good for them ,they have my full respect .
I just hate the Green argument . Where are LH's products made ? I'd wager it's not in this country , so much for being "Green" .
As for the unused labels ,(I rarely send stuff back) I put them in my compost heap , now that's being "Green" , without making a song and dance about it .

Please can you send me the details of the email that has you so upset so I can look into this further for you. 

And I am sorry to hear you feel this way but please do send this over so we can look at this in more detail for you. 

Many Thanks 

Just "sorry" would have done , Leanne . Not sure if I still have the e mail

I'm not going to be raging about it or stopping custom with Lovehoney but I do find the lack of a return label slightly annoying when I actually have to return something (very rare!)

I wouldn't care if it was self adhesive or not since I have sellotape. The main issue similar to most is I do not have a printer at home (I would literally be buying it only for returning to LH lol!). For everyone saying use a friends or families I can honestly say that none of my friends or family also have a printer since it has no purpose in this paperless world - everything else is done electronically.

I guess I could go the library and book time at a PC there, but it isn't really that secure or discreet is it in a room full of people on shared computers.

Personally, I have had to sneakily print them off at work - luckily I have a laptop so I can prevent people seeing my screen!

Weeradge wrote:

Please can you send me the details of the email that has you so upset so I can look into this further for you.

And I am sorry to hear you feel this way but please do send this over so we can look at this in more detail for you.

Many Thanks

Looks like I deleted the email ,
Just "sorry " would do , Didn't think it would be that difficult

Weeradge wrote:

Weeradge wrote:

Many Thanks

Looks like I deleted the email ,
Just "sorry " would do , Didn't think it would be that difficult

I am not sure what I am personally apoligising for.

I have apolgised for the change and also for the way you feel about all of this. 

I will take this up with customer care as this is where the email would probably have come from them that has you very upset. I am sure they will be in touch as soon as they can.

I am not sure I can say anymore on the matter with out all the details of the issue in hand. 

Thanks again for bringing these details to our attention, they have been raised.

Just "sorrry for the patronising e mail" , (not you , personally I know , but someone from your company)
Quite simple really , then all this would have been sorted ,and I'd be back ordering later

I will now close this thread as all feedback has been collated and passed on.

Again I am sorry to all that have been unhappy with this change, we do not make changes lightly and take all aspects in consideration. 

If you have any issues with printing a label please do let customer care know.