Review wishlist

I don't review everything I buy. *shock horror!* I know, I'm naughty ;)

I have many, many things I have not reviewed yet. I do have some of them on private wishlists but definitely not all! šŸ™ˆ

That's a great idea. We have a few items that we need to review from our own purchases but just haven't got around to them. I think I need to make a list like you so we can get them done

I've taken so long to review some purchases that they have been discontinued.

I do wonder if my review had been positive and inspired others to buy then would it still be stocked by LH?

Arrgh..... it's the responsibility!!!!!

I list them all down on a notpad and when I review one, I cross it off.

I also have a lot of catching up to do (over 20 items at least...)

I write a page of bullet points for each item so when it comes to writing the review fully I can refer back to that. It really helps. I usally add a point or two soon after use so the ideas are as fresh and honest as possible. I hope no one finds it....It's like a dirty diary or something, haha.

I just have one item to review.

I donā€™t review everything, if I canā€™t think of anything particularly poignant/ helpful/ informative to say, I just donā€™t bother. I find it a lot easier when something is great or has faults, more difficult when you just donā€™t get on well with something, especially toys.

HunnyMonster29 wrote:

I list them all down on a notpad and when I review one, I cross it off.

I also have a lot of catching up to do (over 20 items at least...)

I write a page of bullet points for each item so when it comes to writing the review fully I can refer back to that. It really helps. I usally add a point or two soon after use so the ideas are as fresh and honest as possible. I hope no one finds it....It's like a dirty diary or something, haha.

+1 This is exactly what I do!!! šŸ˜‰ šŸ’• Love it!

Gosig wrote:

I donā€™t review everything, if I canā€™t think of anything particularly poignant/ helpful/ informative to say, I just donā€™t bother. I find it a lot easier when something is great or has faults, more difficult when you just donā€™t get on well with something, especially toys.

I'm with Gosig on this. If I have something interesting to add or if an item hasn't got many reviews I'll add my two cents worth, but I don't feel compelled to review every item we've bought.

I didn't, but what a genius idea!! Think I'm going to give it a go, I definitely have a lot of catching up to do as well šŸ˜…

I do have such a wishlist, haha! It's private because I already have a bunch of public wishlists with items I want to buy. There are 48(!!!) items on it... I should probably get down to write some reviews, me thinks... :P

Gosig wrote:

Gosig, this is not related to this thread, but I hope you'll see my reply. In Swedish 'gosig' means 'cuddly'. Not sure if you chose this name on purpose, but I think it's super cute! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)