Reviews done on the US site not showing with my other reviews

I’ve noticed when I click the profile link to pull up my review list recent ones that are fully posted on the US site aren’t showing even if the product is available on both sites.

Normally i’d just go directly to the UK site and review the stuff there but a few things aren’t on it and want to make sure they show up. So anyone know anyway to get them there?

This sounds like a “calling @Lovehoney_Brenna” moment. I dunno the answer, but maybe reviews on the US site get migrated across in batches or summat?

Sorry if this sounds dim but do you mean that some of the products you’ve reviewed aren’t featured on the UK site? If that’s the case, there’s no way your reviews of those items will appear, cos they would form part of a product’s page - and if a given product isn’t available in the UK… well, you get the gist. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You could try contacting Customer Care? They normally deal with all account and review queries.

I imagine it’s because the US site has had an update, and the systems aren’t entirely married up yet (much like here :slightly_smiling_face:). You can pop snaggles like these in the Lovehoney Glitches topic. :+1:

1 Like

Overall it wouldn’t be much concern but I got picked to review the wand bundle on the US site from the last reviewers in America post post and just want to make sure when I post it that it’s shown I’ve actually done it and on time.

If it’s a tester one then Brenna should be able to tell you if she’s received it or not. :+1:

1 Like

If you use the link in your account (it’s at the bottom), then the LH staff should be automatically notified that you posted your review. :slight_smile:

2 Likes