Sectret fetishes

Do any of you out there have any secrets that you have not yet mentioned to your partner? I ask because I'm dying to try reciving anal from my GF but i have a fear that she would reject it :/

I'm with you on this one, It doesn't have to be full on pegging, maybe just a prostate massager or butt plug

MY OH and I are really open about all our fantasies but the one that I don't think I've ever mentioned would be to see her and her best friend fucking each other with toys while I watched.

Nope! I'll always tell my partner so we can do them together. ;)

Not really, I told my partner what I wanted just by getting out the bondage tape and leaving him for a while to think about what he wanted to use it for...luckily he was on my wavelength! and now everytime we have sex we just go for whatever we want push the boundaries without even speaking about it...well we have a safeword obviously. but we have ended up being very compatible :)

Mine is Lollipop! LOL

Somebody has fantasies about me hahah! ;)

Both of us! LOL

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Somebody has fantasies about me hahah! ;)

Maybe more than one.... ;) lol

You people will give me a big head hahah.

Would you like to sleep with my OH? Shes curious LOL

I'm sure your wife's really lovely. But i've never been attracted to women lol. ;)

Never say never! LOL

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I'm sure your wife's really lovely. But i've never been attracted to women lol. ;)

I wouldn't say I'm attracted to men but I'd still consider a MMF or FFMM

Don't think my partner would be to happy ether lol!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Don't think my partner would be to happy ether lol!

You might be surprised.... lol

Haha you don't know my partner any other guy and I'd say he'd love it.
But his very protective of me. My ex friend was bi and he was always like she better not be coming on to you haha.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

... any other guy and I'd say he'd love it.

Really? He'd be happier with another man rather than another woman?

No lol I mean if it was one of my ex boyfriends they would probably love it but not my boyfriend now.

Would you if he wasn't to find out?