Sectret fetishes

Lollipop ;) wrote:

No lol I mean if it was one of my ex boyfriends they would probably love it but not my boyfriend now.

Ha ha ha ha got you!

No not really.

It doesn't really appeal to me.

You know what they say, Those who keep denying! Lol

Hahaha! Not really.

If I wanted to do it then I would be denying myself lol!

Would you do a FMM?

Nope that doesn't appeal to me ether.

My partner is all I need. Don't really care if no one can understand that lol.

We understand, just part of our fetish is that your bi!

Lol you people think I'm bi? Why?

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Lol you people think I'm bi? Why?

Not think - fantasise!

always tell my OH what my fantasies are, some he agrees with some he doesn't but hey how are you going to realise your fantasies unless you try!!

SassyFF wrote:

always tell my OH what my fantasies are, some he agrees with some he doesn't but hey how are you going to realise your fantasies unless you try!!

What doesn't he agree with?

Hmm why are you fantasising about me? Lol

Because we like what you say about your sex life and how you look!

a couple of years ago i didn't even want to talk to him about toys, now however, i'll let him know about anything I fancy doing

I haven't even really said anything about my sex life tho!

Only have to look at what you've reviewed! Some sexy pics would be nice! Lol

Hmmm. Secret fetish i have a few. Been married for a bit and kinda miss having a girl to fool around with, and maybe ( blushing pretty red) lactation fantasy.

Heres the place to post your deepest secret fetishes without needing to blush :p im sure no one would judge here tbh

lolli it would be pretty cool if you were, just saying :P

Lollipop I would bring you into a threesome with me and oh. You look clean and innocent even though I know your not!

Back on thread, id like to do ball steetching as my are quite tight, even at my old age! Lol, mostly because my OH has said she would love to feel them slapping against her pussy whilst I was fucking her, have looked in to it and whilst I like the idea it's not a quick process.