Sectret fetishes

I'm not interested in a threesome people.

This thread got weird.

yesman that sounds painful! Ball stretching youch! X

starting gently its supposed to be quite nice

Yes it has missChar! Xx

Bunny_heartagram wrote:

Hmmm. Secret fetish i have a few. Been married for a bit and kinda miss having a girl to fool around with, and maybe ( blushing pretty red) lactation fantasy.

boo :( I need to find someone like you to appreciate my dual purpose boobs lol

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Yes it has missChar! Xx

indeed!!! hope it doesn't put you off

It is putting me off a bit to be honest.

Don't really like the way some people are sugesting things!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

It is putting me off a bit to be honest.

Don't really like the way some people are sugesting things!

I agree with you. Think it's something that should just be dropped.

Sorry Lollipop, I hope I haven't upset you, supposed to be a complment with a bit of cheeky banter thrown in, sorry again if it was me.

It's cool guys just forget it. No grudges held.

Grudges! now that's my kind fo fetish. I do enjoy a good grudging every now and again. lol

I have a few secret fetishes / interestes. but i like to keep them a secret.

brockleyfox wrote:

Grudges! now that's my kind fo fetish. I do enjoy a good grudging every now and again. lol

I have a few secret fetishes / interestes. but i like to keep them a secret.

Don't leave us hanging! Haha. Would you tell your partner though?

well, that would depend on my fetish, and my partner! some my secret fetishes require me to be sinlg, eor my partner to be very open minded lol

Loads ...... But one by one they are getting tIcked off our bucket list. Her being dominated by another female is number one :-)

Yes I have secret fetishes. Incidental to any potential knowledge of my fetishes, not many, but she expressed disinterest or dislike of them so have never mentioned to her.

bumblebee wrote:

Bunny_heartagram wrote:

Hmmm. Secret fetish i have a few. Been married for a bit and kinda miss having a girl to fool around with, and maybe ( blushing pretty red) lactation fantasy.

Apologies if I'm being dim or over-stepping the mark…curiosity has the better of me: dual purpose boobs?

both sexual and lactating lol

Sometimes lactating is sexual ;)

Indeed, not to my 14 month old though lol. See dual purpose haha

Ah of course! Didn't realise you have a child — I was imagining something altogether less usual. Nor had I noticed Bunny's mention of Lactation as fantasy. Perhaps ought to read more carefully.

bumblebee wrote:

Bunny_heartagram wrote:

Think im too far tho. :(