Sex in High Heels!

hi everyone im a new member, can anyone please please tell me where i can get thigh high boots for very large legs. i am a much larger than average lady and would love to surprise my man with these. got the rest of gear just need boots to complete outfit. seems to me if you larger than average retailers think you dont want fun!!!

hullo, i'm new too..
i would love to have the confidence to dress up and wear heels for my man but i'm so so insecure about my body I always feel stupid...i've bought some sexy stuff and never had the bottle to wear it for my man, its like i don't know how to start..can anyone give me any advice? I feel sexy when i try it on alone..and i really want to share it with him.

I dont pretend to be the master here at all, just someone whose tried it. But you have to hang on to that idea that "confidence" is attractive. Infact, its down right incredible!!
Just like anything you're not used to doing, you kind of have to make yourself go "in to role" for a bit. It sounds silly but we are good at new roles in work, when some new challenge comes along, we do it at home/ socially when we meet new people - the person we first meet is often not the real you, so this is just another area and another role.
You are so "there" if you feel good about it in front of the mirror! - keep telling yourself you look good and feel good doing it! This positivity will rub off and will spark that confidence, which can be hard to conjure out of nowhere.
All of us have body hang ups, the point is not to let them hang out to dry completely. Its entirely in your control. To give me a boost i often think about the nice things my friends say about me - they are some times the most honest and wildly supportive people we have around us. That can help for you to think about your good bits, not worry about your bad bits (we all have em!)
For me the greatest worry was weather my lover would "go with it" - there was a bit of a double take moment, but when he understood,and realised what he should do, then it was fun, exciting and sexy... Go for it!! And most of all laugh and enjoy!

wow thank you for taking the time to write that! I need to work on the confidence thing..I just stopped getting treatment for eating issues and am still in the zone of trying to except myself the way I am. I took in what you wrote and last night, although I didn't quite have the bottle to get dressed up, i took control and it was amazing. my bloke said it was like when we first got together, before I got sick again which was when i lost all my confidence and sex drive. amazing. thank you.

well done kellee its great that youve found the confidence to take control, that is by far the sexiest thing you can do for your partner, I used to be really introverted and insecure sexually but I've found that doing what you're doing, trying different things and giving taking control a go has given me so much confidence. I hope you find the liberation and confidence you're looking for.

On the whole dressing up thing, my advice would be to start off slowly. Try wearing one item that makes you feel sexy, it doesnt need to be something thats really noticable to your partner, the point is that you start to feel that you are sexy wearing whatever it is. As time goes on you add to your sexy wardrobe and before you know it youll be a kinky queen!
good luck
frisky

well what brilliant advice from the three of you and its fantastic to be able to talk to others like this about our hang ups and lack of confidence. As i have already said i am a larger than average and i get a lot of moments when i think, how can my man find me sexy, im ugly, my boobs droop too much, i don't look like the models in any thing i dress up in, and so on and so on. Thankfully I have friends like you that remind me of my good bits and a man who tells me how sexy i am to him. The times that my confidence is up, WOW!! just like you Kellee we have a wicked time... So its not what weight or shape you are that matters but a little confidence will just make your man and yourself feel so sexy and he will love it!!! Well done Kellee !!! keep up the good work !!

P.S. Im still looking for those boots!! LOL Can anyone help pleease!!

P.P.S sorry i meant advice from the two of you x

Thank you so much for your advice guys, i'm really glad i joined! ...i'm going shopping on friday so i'm going to look around for something new. I will start slow..also i have just signed up for pole dancing lessons with my mate...more for a laugh than anything but it might help with the confidence thing..?...I also ordered a new toy so hopefully that'll arrive soon too. kinky queen here i come..lol

boots welshwhip...have you looked on the net..i expect you have..i will keep an eye out tho..x

Thanks Kellee yes have looked on net, let me know if you find any..

Hey you good luck with pole dancing that should be real good fun and a good laugh..

happy buzzing kinky queen lol x

http://www.eroticlothing.co.uk/boots.htm

i dunno if you saw here but they reckon they make to order...

will keep looking! x

Thanks Kellee just had a look and although they make to order it still is standard sizes. bless you thank you for looking and telling me, still had a look around the site and think its quite good. Another one added to my favourites!!

going away for a sexy weekend with my bloke tomorrow... some time to our selves without teenage boys around..lol Take Care speak soon..

Keep working on that confidence and enjoy your new toy when it arrives lol xx

will keep looking for you babe...
have a great weekend away sounds good! i will keep working on everything! xx

i have ballet fetish heels with an 8 inch spike heel for bedroom only
a bitch if you spear through your good bedsheets!

Geez Ms. Borgias I have seen those on LH, I wouldn't have a hope in hell of standing up in those lol. Well i certainly admire you!!. Be no good on my bed its a water bed! we would be springing leaks everywhere lol.

How you doing Kellee? Hope your new toy arrived and you had loads of fun.

We had brill weekend, tried allsorts of new toys,lubes, and a stool that lets you sit on top of your bloke and have an amazing time without your legs and hips giving out..

got lots to give reviews for, will be doing that soon when i read up how to do it. lol

Hows the confidence coming babe? getting beta by the day i hope. xx

its not arrived yet! :0( boo
wow sounds like you had a great weekend lol...look forward to reading about the stool!! sounds intresting!!
any joy on the boot front? xx
p.s still working on it..start the pole dancing on tues wooooo

no joy with boots but bloke says he has found a site that are made to order, you have to measure yourself and they make them to speck.. i'l find out tonight when he comes home from work..
WOW!! pole dancing starts this tues, god i wish i could have a go.. a bit too heavy at mo for that i guess but let me know how it goes.
i'm sure you will have plenty of fun as well as keeping fit and learning some real sexy moves to entertain your fella. I bet you will feel soooo sexy when you get the hang of it.
Can't wait to hear about it.. you will have to start a new thread POLE DANCING.. lol xx

i will althouh i dont know how to start a thread...lol
how did u get on with the boots? xx

done a thread and a review yeeha! xx

Always love my heels, thigh high and platform boots and those tie up ribbon shoes on LH, always combined wiv stockings and sexy undies. Iv never had any complaints.