sexy texting

Scrumptious - I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Perhaps it just isn't something that he enjoys. I wouldn't be surprised if he used your photos and videos later though. He probably prefers it not to be in real time as it is difficult to masturbate and text at the same time.

He may not be aware or fully understand how important this is to you. Perhaps you could meet each other halfway by swrapping photos and videos that you could both enjoy when masturbating later on without interacting at the same time.

Try not to feel too upset 😘

Thanks.
He's back this weekend. I've said we need to
sit n talk. He's agreed.
We both want to please each other so much.
Alot of stuff I enjoy even Vanilla stuff is new to him.
X

Yes all of the time. When I'm at work usually and she is not. It works her up a treat so she is ready when I get home and desperate to act out the messages.

I adore doing this, describing what I want doing to me and what I'm going to do in return, sometimes accompanied by a little photo...it's so hot and something to spend your whole day looking forward to. I get home pretty quickly on those days!

I love sexting the hubby. I don't always get the response I want though as he's quite shy even over text. That said we've done a but tonight as I'm on the night shift and he's awake at home and now I'm ridiculously horny.

OH has a big beautiful brain, she's brilliant, I wish I could get her to put it to more devious pursuits. She's afraid of sending it to the wrong person I'm afraid.