so whats your bug bare of the other sex

I love my partner to bits but he can be sooooo lazy sometimes. It can be a hassle just to get him to do simple tasks! lol Love hom to bits though so its forgiven :3 x

kinkyman wrote:

thinking they're always right ......when clearly they're not ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Oooo you brave brave man lol ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

sassykitten;) wrote:

kinkyman wrote:

thinking they're always right ......when clearly they're not ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Oooo you brave brave man lol ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Haha .....needed sayin lol ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Ok ill make it fair then on man kind ill tell you all the things I hate about women..

Bitchness,two faced girls- 10mins ago u told me u hated her now your going to a party with her? Whats that about?

Dressing indecent and when they get their selfs so ridiculously drunk their about as classy as a date in a public urinal

Erm I could probably think of a lot more ...oh yeah cant stand women that fuss and basically stalk their bfs so they cant go out with their mmates anymore! So controlling. ?.

I get on with bloke so much better can u tell? "

Haha ...glad you've got that off your chest mate lol

That they can't ever take a compliment or a comment as it is, at face value. Everything we say always has to have a double meaning, or you pick up on/focus more on what we didn't say instead.

So frustrating. ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

Feel your pain sassy kitten!! Can't be doing with the dramas and bitchyness of females

He's a moaner. he can never just sit and enjoy something to its full. Instead of "what a lovely hotel room" or "what a nice meal" it's allways "it's nice but they could have included" or "it would be nicer if..."

Whoops what give I started ;)

Eager-2-Please wrote:

That they can't ever take a compliment or a comment as it is, at face value. Everything we say always has to have a double meaning, or you pick up on/focus more on what we didn't say instead.

+1!!  This definitely goes for both sexes though! 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Eager-2-Please wrote:

+1!! This definitely goes for both sexes though!

To be fair me and OH do this teasingly "I love you most" " aw you love me more than your other girlfriend, that's so sweet!" Kind of thing. We like twisting words lol

XBOX!!!!!!!!! Just had a huge argument over it with OH so I am adfing this stupid thing to the list!!!!!!!! LOL

Oh dear... is it on it constantly?

Selective hearing.. im the only girl in a house of four. Also the way they prioritise, they think OH will remember that so I don't need to urghhhhh........
But regardless of everything I do love a man for their point of view, diy, banter and humour and nether regions ;)

Doesn't listen... then moans when I don't hear what he says! Jeez.

oh and the constant snorting/sniffing when my OH has a cold... the blokes at work do it too.... Use a flippin' tissue!

Not really. But, enough recently to piss me right off! He has just gone to work, im tempted to give the damn thing a nice bath! I totally don't mind his gaming time but I've been working loads recently and by the time i come home he is leaving for work. Then he comes home from work and it goes straight on and I'm sitting there like 'hello.... Can you see mee?! Attention required!!' Lol. I'm off now for 11 days and to ight is his last shift too... If he touches it once we ge get back from our weekend away I will actually castrate him!

Woul like at least 20 mins of small talk before i'm kept awake all night with shouting and roaring iver a headset! Lol

I'm so glad my OH has no interest in game consoles! His friend plays his constantly, there are other problems but it is one of the things driving a wedge between him and his wife, I'm actually really worried for the wife, she gets no attention what so ever yet he wants sex.

thats another one, not for me but her, gives no affections but complains when he doesn't get sex. They come hand in hand ya know!!!

I'm a gamer it doesn't bother me at all, unless I am trying to sleep and my bedroom is luminous green! lol