so whats your bug bare of the other sex

It doesn't bother me most of the time to be fair! Just when we go through times when I hardly see him anyway, then boom xbox. Wynds me right up! Which obv recently we haven't seen loads of eachother. So, when he comes in and switches it on it just makes me want to punch him in the throat! I've went to bed on my own for about three weeks! Excluding sex time. Wee shit! Lol.

yeah I wouldn't put up with that!

My huge bug bare is my hubby not lifting the toilet seat and peeing on it and as we works nights and comes home as I get up and me busting for toilet half asleep i end up siting on it I drives me bonkers x

Sarahgee wrote:

XBOX!!!!!!!!! Just had a huge argument over it with OH so I am adfing this stupid thing to the list!!!!!!!! LOL

Is it a xbox 360? If so buy him an Xbox one or ps4. He will immediately stop playing the 360 due to it being last gen. For a while he will bore you with how good the graphics are, then he will realise the games are all crap and stop playing it. At least that was what happened to me. Don't buy him dragons age though, that game was the mutt's nuts.

I guess im lucky when im with him he doesn't game but we use his ps4 for Netflix n if any one on there messages him he ignores it or just tell them he is busy

What annoys me about my OH? Where do I start?

He doesn't listen, or rather hears what he wants to hear

He tries to solve my problems rather than simply lend a sympathetic ear.

He turns the volume up too high on the tv

I could go on

BUT

He tolerates my moods, is still with me after 31 years, we have 2 wonderful children together, he thinks I am as beautiful today as when we met, he is kind to my very difficult father.....

Wouldn't swap him for a younger, leaner model!

You must have a great relationship then Capricorn13... 31 years wow x

sassykitten;) wrote:

You must have a great relationship then Capricorn13... 31 years wow x

Thanks, sassy. We had a very rocky period, even separated for several years but stayed friends. Things are better now than they ever were.

When (most) men insist on 'showing the muscle off' at every oppertunity they get.. .and how they will leave pubes everywhere. My brother is the worst for this which makes it even more vile!

I find it hard to say things I don't like about men in general, because men are all so different! It's more of an individual thing for me, same with women, I can't really generalise. :)

It annoys me how some men I know (like my dad) leave all the household chores to women. Both my parents work full time, but my mum has to do all the cleaning, cooking, washing etc. I'm lucky, my OH believes it should be a shared duty and always does his bit :)

Always moving stuff around. Feel I've come home to a different house some days. Has a knack of " laying things past" just before I need it. Wouldn't change her for the world though.

capricorn13 wrote:

What annoys me about my OH? Where do I start?

He doesn't listen, or rather hears what he wants to hear

He tries to solve my problems rather than simply lend a sympathetic ear.

He turns the volume up too high on the tv

I could go on

BUT

He tolerates my moods, is still with me after 31 years, we have 2 wonderful children together, he thinks I am as beautiful today as when we met, he is kind to my very difficult father.....

Wouldn't swap him for a younger, leaner model!

31 years when i have trouble keeping a relationship for 31 days!!!! Congrats thats amazing!

Any more things. Some of these are great...

Love to hear more from males but I guess their scared to get into trouble ;)