from a dreadful disease called CELLULITE :(

HOW CAN I GET RID OF IT, IM VILE

no way im afraid we have to live with it

: ( time to lose weight hmph

fistinglover69 wrote:

from a dreadful disease called CELLULITE :(

HOW CAN I GET RID OF IT, IM VILE

I think joining a gymn may help

Your not vile, majority of women have some form of it, the tips from Ork may help as may joining the gym or just walking a bit and loosing a little bit of weight, not that I am saying your fat, unfortunately it is just something that you might be prone to.

There's no way to get rid of it entirely but improving your diet so that you get lots of fruit and veg and LOTS of water is great as it flushes out toxins. Avoid foods that are processed and contain lots of salt, fresh is best.

Exercise!! Massaging your skin with lotions helps to improve blood flow and there are some moisturisers that claim to help cellulite which you could try.

I always think women have more of an issue with themselves than men have with them, most guys dont have an issue with things like cellulite.

lickmadick wrote:

we???? arent u a guy?

I have these workout trousers called hotpants. They make you perspire up to 80% more when you exercise to make you lose inches and they also help with cellulite (though they dont endorse that part)

Theyre not the cheapest of things, but if youre desperately unhappy they may be worth a shot?

I find drinking lots of water and using a body brush and Jergens body firming lotion helps too xxx

Naked_butler wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

we???? arent u a guy?

Men get it too.

Sadly you can never get rid of it, you can just improve the appearance. It's all already been mentioned but these can help - weight loss, less salt and fat in your diet, massaging the area and you could try those skin firming creams!

hey i dont need to lose weight, i'm 9 stone :(

"don't try to lose more in a bid to reduce cellulite. The chances are it won't make much difference."

oh well theres my plan out the window!

Ork wrote:

Er so without being the one dumb person what is it as google just wants to sell me things.

its when your skin goes all dimply when you squeeze it together

fistinglover69 wrote:

hey i dont need to lose weight, i'm 9 stone :(

No one said you needed to, it is just something that helps reduce the appearance if you are over weight. Prehaps think about toning the area rather than weight loss. Slim people can get cellulite and stretch marks ect..

Ork, cellulite is basically dimpling of the skin, normally on the bottom and on the thighs caused by the connective tissue in the fatty layer breaking down and causing little pits and nodules.

I cheered when I saw a picture of the model Jerry Hall, tall, slim and sporting cellulite.

You have heard of Jerry Hall?

oh its just miserable, i feel even fatter looking at my legs all vile and cellulitey

makes me never wanna eat ever again :(

<worst piece of advice ever> Get pregnant...then cellulite is the least of your body worries!!

JenKat & dotdashdot have given some awesome advice, you could always get a spray tan so it doesn't look so bad?

Although the chances are anyone whose seen you naked isn't thinking 'Nooo! Fisting's awful cellulite will be the only thing I ever remember about her' <terrible way of saying it's honeslet not as big a problem as you think> x

MrsJade wrote:

<worst piece of advice ever> Get pregnant...then cellulite is the least of your body worries!!

hahahaha

I have polycystic ovaries and for me this has meant weight gain. Nine years ago I fell pregnant and consquently lost the excess weight, in fact my hormonal dysfunction seemed to be corrected, well for six years. I do think getting pregnant again is an extreme solution but like the above, hilarious

Fisting - I wish I JUST had the problem of cellulite. You have to learn to accept your body (the parts you cannot change) and embrace them. Those parts you can change, do. I'm currently going to the gym. No weight loss (as is part of the condition) but I do hope I can slowly begin to re-sculpture my body (probably take the next ten years :p). in the meantime I am getting fit

turn the light out during sex

simples

EllieKim wrote:

MrsJade wrote:

hahahaha

I have polycystic ovaries and for me this has meant weight gain. Nine years ago I fell pregnant and consquently lost the excess weight, in fact my hormonal dysfunction seemed to be corrected, well for six years. I do think getting pregnant again is an extreme solution but like the above, hilarious

Fisting - I wish I JUST had the problem of cellulite. You have to learn to accept your body (the parts you cannot change) and embrace them. Those parts you can change, do. I'm currently going to the gym. No weight loss (as is part of the condition) but I do hope I can slowly begin to re-sculpture my body (probably take the next ten years :p). in the meantime I am getting fit

i wish i just had the problem of cellulite too and then i wouldnt care

this is just added onto a long list of vile things :(