Squirting

Still working on the squirting , but MrsIwill does get incredibly wet when suitably aroused.

I’ve only managed to squirt twice. Through solo play. Both times I was sitting upright in a high back chair using FSOG Greedy Girl. Amazing feeling and one I’d be happy to experience again and again

I’ve only managed to get my OH to squirt on a couple of occasions really want to see if I can get her to make herself squirt while I’m playing with her ass whether that be orally or with toy or fingers in her

My wife started squirting a couple of years ago at the age of 70.

It is becoming more frequent now along with ejaculation of a creamy fluid. Even when she doesn’t actually squirt there is usually a trickle of liquud when she comes.
It happens for her when I edge her or she edges herself with a vibrator or wand on her clitoris. The longer she takes to come the more likely she is to squirt.

:thinking: I’m a little confused with this one

2 Likes

I only tend to squirt when having an especially long solo session. For example sometimes if I’m having a lazy day in bed I might lay there for hours using my toys and eventually with a bit of effort I’ll squirt. I’m jealous of my friend who can (from what she’s told me) squirt in about 5 minutes.

4 Likes

Never been able to no matter how or what I try

1 Like

Its quite a recent thing for me , its changed my orgasm completely . I can now orgasm from just penetration . I squirt before an orgasm and can squirt multiple times in each session . OH can make me do it everytime if we decide to :grin:

4 Likes