Straight ish male ,who loves to wear thongs. Am I on my own here or not?

Favourite position, doggy either giving or taking.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Spanked :slightly_smiling_face:

You are not alone. :slightly_smiling_face: Many members enjoy wearing thongs. If you pop a few keywords into the Search you should find plenty of topics on it. :+1:

2 Likes

Certainly amongst friends​:+1:

1 Like

Helloooooo, do agree about the position but things on the other hand, are the not like a cheese cutter in between your cheeks :wink::cheese::thinking:

1 Like

Wear them all the time and find them so much more comfortable than boxers where everything tends to fall out of one leg hole!!!
Apologies if you’re reading this over breakfast :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Oddly quite common for men to enjoy wearing lingerie

2 Likes

I imagine it to be kind of like wearing the type of flip flops or the sandals with the rope between your toes. I hate that feeling. I guess I don’t have a leg to stand on cause I haven’t done it so I can’t knock it until I’ve tried it. The only problem is that I am 6’1 and 235 and she is 5’1 and 120… I would need two pair just to get them around my ass… :rofl:

4 Likes

Definitely not alone at all, my husband is very straight and has been wearing thongs (mens) for years now. He prefers them and I don’t mind him wearing a thong at all. I’ve talked about it before with a couple of close girlfriends and there are definitely plenty of men out there that wear thongs.

1 Like

Definitely not alone! I must admit I do enjoy the thrill of wearing one. Not all the time but on occasions.

1 Like

Not specifically thongs, but I love wearing lacy panties

2 Likes

I love wearing thongs and my wife loves seeing me in them. I have thongs for the beach and thongs for the bedroom. I don’t wear my wife’s as they are too small :joy:

2 Likes

Nope. Absolutely love it.

1 Like

Good to hear I’m not alone, they definitely heighten my arousal as well. When she runs her hands over me whilst I’ve got them on , it’s another level and she pulls it to one side when she enters me with her silicone girl cock I feel such a whore.

3 Likes

I’ve only just realised they did mens thongs, I’d have been wearing them year’s ago if I’d known.

1 Like

I have a few men’s thongs that I like to wear occasionally. A couple of silk ones that feel nice on the balls and a LH mesh one as well.

No Craig, the opposite in fact. They’re really comfortable and give a gentle touch between the cheeks to keep me horny.:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Definitely not on your own! :smile_cat::heart:

1 Like

In good company

1 Like

@Spanked . Not alone by any means . I am not too sure why many guys think they would be uncomfortable , Two things cum to mind . Size and wooly mammoth syndrome . Sized correctly and " the boys " are supported nicely and as a bonus they display nicely .

1 Like

Definitely not alone I love thongs and my GF loves me in them.

1 Like