Straight ish male ,who loves to wear thongs. Am I on my own here or not?

I have friends who wear women’s underwear and love it but I personally don’t like it but don’t have an issue with it so as long as your happy and comfortable :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Not alone at all. I started wearing thongs in secret when I was a teenager and now they are all I wear. I’ve noticed that male thongs are becoming more available, in a range of styles and not just novelty ones. Not sure if I’m allowed to mention a brand on here but there’s one that for me is perfect in every way :bum2:

1 Like

About to join the club, ordered a pair for experiment. Comfort and OH’s facial expressions are the two things that I’m questioning the most lol.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

1 Like

Not on your own on here, or in general. I have a friend with an underwear business and I know men’s thongs are popular and more men wear them than you would think. My boyfriend had mentioned about wanting to try a thong before and did start wearing them whilst working from home last year.

1 Like

Completely straight and I love wearing all lingerie, currently wearing a black thong. :bum2:

3 Likes

Never done it but wouldn’t mind giving it a go. Might have to get some nice ones from here

1 Like

I’m 50+ can’t remember the last time I wore anything but a G string

1 Like

Currently wearing my leopard print thong from LH, it’s the most comfortable thong I have ever owned and I love it. :grin:

1 Like

Do most of you guys wear thongs designed for men or are they female ones?

When I started wearing thongs as a teenager they were all female ones. Mainly because no shops near me stocked them and living at home meant ordering online was difficult. Still I managed to keep them hidden and overtime found a specific style that I favoured which luckily enough I can now get in mens sizes.

Now in my 30’s I think I only own a couple of female ones and they never get worn. Anyone else have a similar experience?

:bum2:

2 Likes

My husband wears thongs a lot but they are all male ones. I don’t think he would be into wearing women’s at all. He has a mixture of brands but generally wears the edited which are quite small or some larger edited ones.

2 Likes

Yeah I like edited ones. If he likes them, I found that edited make pretty much the same style and they are great. Put it this way, I’d be heart broken if they ever stopped making them!

1 Like

@Sergio32 I wear women’s underwear exclusively and have done now for 2 years. Mainly a mix of thongs, Brazilians and g strings, plus a few cheekies, bikinis and boyleg. I wear them daily and sometimes wear other lingerie at home. I own more women’s knickers now, than I’ve owned men’s underwear over the last 20 odd years, I just love the variety.

2 Likes

I like to wear thongs when I can , they is something about them turns me on so much. I first wore one when 13 which was my sister thong I knew I wanted to try it on

1 Like

I wear them all the time and have a fair few of both male & female ones.
There’s a couple of manufacturers that make plain women’s thongs that could easily be made for a male so worth tracking down if you’re not necessarily looking for lace.

1 Like

Definitely like to wear a thong from time to time and my other half loves to see me in them too

1 Like

I found a old pair of boxers at the bottom of my drawer.
I thought I would give them a try.
but no I’m definitely a thong guy

3 Likes

I’m a G string guy, I do have some lace boxers for nightime wear

1 Like

Hi, reading the article I surprised myself by becoming interested in this, looks like the forum has opened new journey of openness and discovery. I’m off to Sainsbury’s to buy some panties. Shall watch the checkout person’s face with interest! :grin:

4 Likes

I’m just wearing my new black shine strap bombshell thong :bum3:

1 Like

I’ve just ordered my first thing from lovehoney so looking forward to that arriving and taking some photos

4 Likes