Straight ish male ,who loves to wear thongs. Am I on my own here or not?

Update on earlier reply. Had a moment of clarity and bought lingerie from LH instead of Sainsbury :grinning: Both my OH and me have had fun wearing the beautiful underwear! I found some of the ladies lacy thongs a bit uncomfortable surprise surprise so ordered some LH men lingerie. We both luv my menā€™s lingerieā€¦very comfy and sexy.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

So finally wore my new thong, was surprised how comfortable it was. But as expected it didnā€™t appeal to the OH, reckons I look better in boxer trunks.

3 Likes

@Diggerman_Baz you looked hot in the pic you posted. Enjoy them!

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I wanted to try wearing them but donā€™t think wife will approve

huh?

My hopefully humorous way of saying much pubic hair . I can tell when it is time to make myself hairless down there when it is long enough to get grabbed by my string thongs or or other snug thong . For me being hairless all under just makes me feel sexier and hornier . Plus because I tan with only my tanning pouch , no shade so my tan is all over .

1 Like

Gotcha.

Completely straight here, first tried a thong in my early 20ā€™s and 42 now. I started to wear them now and again to start with but found I just preferred them. My wife didnā€™t mind at all so the become my everyday underwear for the last 15 years. Iā€™ll wear shorts or briefs for any sport but the rest of the time its a thong including at work.

1 Like

Hi love wearing to beach as well. Problem is i have pernament semi.

Male thongs have surged in popularity in recent years. Unfortunately most men wonā€™t admit to wearing them. Every guy thinks he is the only one wearing them, but I guarantee you meet other guy thong wearers daily.
I wear them every day, just not in work. Nobody knows except my wonderful wife.

2 Likes