T-T-F-N! Wanted to say Goodbye to you all!

All the best with your bundle ... enjoy the next few weeks of sleep ;) have a excellent xmas x x x

Bye for now Cazz, thanks for all, and hope your little one and you all the best for the next year. We will miss you ya know :)

Oh wow, so excited for you! :D

Enjoy the time with your little one, thank you for all the exciting opportunities you've given us all and (in my case) thank you for your infinite patience! lol

All the best for the future, you're going to be an awesome mum :)

*waves to Leanne* Hi there, good luck with your new adventure as the sex toy fairy!

You're about to begin the most exciting adventure! Enjoy your maternity leave and make the most of the time with your lovely little one. We'll miss you, Cazz.

Hi Leanne ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Thanks for all the good work Cazz, and I hope the next year brings you lots of happiness and joy when you have your own minnie me!

Sending all the best Cazz! GOOD LUCK and we'll see you back again soon.x

Hi Cazz all the best for christmas and new year including best wishes for your impending arrival, just remember toddlers round door knobs vaseline equals a happy sex life keep smiling all the best.

I'm so excited for you and Louis, Cazz (and Theodore of course)! We're all going to be waiting with baited breath for news of your happy arrival! Do me a favour, go nowhere near an Inn or a stable over the festive season! Lol! I hope her arrival is a smooth one, lots of luck!

You will be missed here! Enjoy every second of your year at home with her, I hope it doesn't fly by for you. Take care of yourself lovely lady! Hugs n kisses, Foxxy xxx

And a big hello to you Leanne! Welcome to the testing mad house 😂

Congratz!!! All the best too you and the family Cazz i wish you the best of christmases! and a happy new year. hope to hear from you again in the future xx

Bye for now Cazz, hope you have a fantastic Christmas and a wonderful year off with your little bundle xx

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year Cazz, and most of all, I hope everything goes smoothly with your new arrival (if that's the right thing to say?!) and you have a wonderful year together :) thank you for all of the testers you've sent me over the last year too!

Welcome Leanne :D xx

I hope tht you have a wonderful Christmas and year off with your little princess. You will be very missed!

X

Best of luck, hope all goes well. Enjoy the little bundle. See you again in 2017.

Hi Cazz,

We wish you all the best for the future 😊 Bye for now, and have a Merry Christmas 🎅 and a Happy New Year.

And many thanks for all of the fantastic testing opportunities. 😈

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

EEK so excited for you , not long to go !

I will do my very best to keep everything in order for your return :)

Good luck hun and have a lovely christmas and new year

Speak soon ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

And for all those in the community that may not have seen me about ... I am Leanne *waves*

*waves* back hey Leanne 😊

I will miss you huni! Enjoy your maternity leave..it goes way too quickly..enjoy every moment with your beautiful baby...much love xxxx

Welcome Leanne..nice to meet you xx

All the best cazz, hugs and kisses for the future.

Hi to Leanne, sure you will do a good job.x

Hi cazz we would like to wish you all the best for your impending arrival, a pure bundle of joy. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and an even better new year. You'll certainly be missed xx

Hi Leanne x