T-T-F-N! Wanted to say Goodbye to you all!

All the best Cazz, hope you enjoy every minute with your bundle of joy, being a mum is the best feeling in the world! ❤❤❤ xxx

And welcome to Leanne 😊 x

Good luck Cazz hope all goes well and hi Leanne

You'll be missed Cazz x Happy New Year, Merry Christmas and all the best! x

Wow has it come that fast?
Awesome.
Gonna miss you cazz. I apologise for calling Leanne cazz as I'm sure i will do!
Good luck and enjoy the time off with the bundle x

Chow for now Cazz,good times ahead ;)

We'll all miss you! Hope you have a great christmas & new year. And enjoy your time off with your little princess ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) thank you for all the testers you've sent me, I've loved reviewing them ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) xx

Best of wishes Cazz, hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a safe delivery of the little one. Treasure every moment, as before you know it, your child will be at college!
Take care xx👪❤

Oh my goodness, the feels! Best of luck Cazz in your new journey into motherhood. Thanks for being not just an amazingly generous Lovehoney employee, but also being a real part of the community. Can't wait to see you back again in years time! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

PS welcome aboard Leanne, hopefully we'll get to be seeing a lot of you on the forums so we can get to know you as well as Cazz!

Merry Christmas, happy new year and best wishes to you Cazz xx

Also, Hi Leanne *waves* xx

Have a great time away with the new one Cazz x

Marry Christmas

x

Its so exciting and kinda saddening at the same time...
I wish u all the best for the arrival and shall be crossing fingers and toes for an easy birth for you..
Such exciting times ahead for both you and Louis ❤ A new years pressie of a beautiful princess 👣👣
Keep us updated on Twitter.

Shall miss u greatly, huge hugs and all the best 😘 Xx

Also Hi Leanne :) and welcome *Waves *x

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year Cazz. All the best for the coming year and hope you have some wonderful times with your future bundell of joy.![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Kind Regards,

SinSister xx

Soo sad to hear this as we're all going to miss you terribly, equally wishing you the best of luck and hope everything goes smoothly with the arrival of your little girl.

Merry Christmas and hello to Leanne :) !

Good luck Cazz.

I hope everything goes 'as planned' with the birth, and you won't have an unexpected christmas day arrival like I did lol.

Merry Christmas and An extremely happy new year for 2015 and 2016 xx

Good luck Cazz - what a perfect way to start a New Year with a wonderful bundle of joy! x

Good luck Cazz, I know your going to love being a mum. I want to thank you for all your help and for the chance to test products, it's a great privilege.

Im sure that Leanne will steer the ship while your not at the helm. Enjoy your maternity leave, see you in 2017.

Wow I took10 weeks off with my child and thought coming backs week 11 and 12 part time was a huge gift. Best wishes on rveruthing with the baby and your maternity leave cazz and welcome Leann.

Too bad you have to go Cazz but I'm wishing you and your love all the best with your little one :)! Hope you'll have a very merry Christmas and an absolutely lovely new year!

As for Leanne: well hello there, you'll have a lot of excited people who love to test on your hands that's for sure :D! Good luck and keep your head cool!