Technique over size

Ive had a search but cant find anything in detail. Theres been a couple of threads here lately about penis size and the general consensus seems to be its more what is done with it that the actual size i.e technique.

So… Outside of varying positions what have guys done in the past that made you go wow.

2 Likes

I really like when he goes really slow so I can feel every inch. Other than varying positions it is everything else going on that makes me feel ‘wow’.

8 Likes

My OH likes slow too, sometimes Ive to remind myself to take a breath and slow down. Which is hard after a building up to that point.

2 Likes

My fella definitely likes how it feels with me on top particularly if i grind too

7 Likes

I like it too, when he goes slow and deep so I can feel every inch of him, especially in the position of my head down and ass in the air.

11 Likes

Ive found when MrsIwill is on top and i tilt my pelvic position upwards, it allows for penis to stimulate the g-spot area more. Quickening thrust speed while doing so is effective.

3 Likes

I love it when Steve starts off slow with foreplay I don’t know what he does but even just using the tip he can get me gushing, but I love it when he just goes full on in but it obviously can’t be straight away, after 4 babies I’m still surprisingly really tight, also Steve is big so that is sometimes an obstacle me being tight and him being big, so foreplay needed every time, but when he’s got me bent over the bed he gets one foot on the bed and leans just over he can get really deep which I love but, there is a but, the next day I’m always feeling bruised inside, don’t get me wrong he’s always making sure I’m ok during and I’m making him go in deep because the pleasure is so worth the pain I get the next day :yum::kissing_heart::blush: x x x

9 Likes

I actually really like slowly to begin with but occasionally I really wanted to feel the force of his frenzy become fast and pounding me. I find that hot, but depends on my mind space and I need to communicate more clearly.

5 Likes

OH adores going agonizingly slow and then going as rough as possible without warning and never knowing when to expect it.

5 Likes

For us, we’ve tried a lot of different sex positions to see what angles feel good for each of us. When he enters at certain angles that rub or grind me in a spot I like, I can climax really fast… Also, he almost always wears a cock ring now because it helps him last longer, but it also gets him harder, and even I really prefer when he’s as hard as possible :ok_hand:

4 Likes

We find prone bone works well, allows you to go deep (and its more comfortable than doggy…).

Think “strong and stable” rather than just pounding away like a trail bike engine!

2 Likes

Have you tried Missionary position with a pillow under your arse, then him going slowly and really deep inside

3 Likes

There can be, but you’ve got to find the right fit.

I like really tight not all that stretchy silicone rings.
The right ring does swell up the glans of my cock and does make my wife moan harder…
And i like the stronger orgams they give me. It delays ejaculation just a very few seconds, but enough for semen to build up behind the cock ring until the dam bursts… and it feels really nice when it bursts…

Nevermind my wife, i wear cock rings for myself!!! :rofl:

1 Like

@mb05 my wife has remarked about how hard I can get when I use a cock ring. I’ve found that it can help me last a little longer as well. They are pretty cheap, too, so definitely worth a few bucks to give it a try.

2 Likes

We have a wedge cushion and that works well for us. It raises her or my hips up so that PIV or pegging is so much more comfortable for the giver.

1 Like

I’ve only been with my husband, but I’ve had larger objects and toys. I definitely choose my husband. And it isn’t just about technique, it is about how it fits. I know he has a great relationship with our other partners, but for anal sex he was made to fit me like a key in a lock. :old_key: I barely need any foreplay before I’m good to go.

2 Likes

Which are the best ones

Over the many decades and several female partners , they all varied in what got them hot . And that was an ever moving target . The most loved was where I teased their pussy by rubbing my. cock head along their lips and maybe thumping my head against the top . Then ever so slowly put just the tip in and each time a little further . Notable as I did this I would often gently slide my hands along their hips and almost tickle the tops of their thighs . A few minutes of this would usually bring them to be begging for full entry . Then vary slowly start full penetration and before all the way in , pull out . Most wanted full penetration and I would be super slow for a couple strokes and then they demanded a good pounding . Every woman and day could vary wildly . But the tease was a favorite .

3 Likes

We’ve found a position ( pretzel i think) where shes on her side upper leg up/bent, he straddle lower leg which my wife likes

1 Like

What are the best cock rings to get,say about 45mm