Tester List

Hey All,

Some :lh_heart_purple: Regular Testers up for grabs. :tada: Simply vote for an item to put yourself forward for consideration. Any questions or comments feel free to add them below.

:lh_heart_blue: If you accidentally put your name down, or change your mind about something, press Show Vote to go back and change your choices. Leave all the options blank apart from ‘I voted by accident’ if you want to withdraw yourself from consideration.

:lh_heart_purple: Regular | Deadline:
:green_heart: One Month

0 voters

Some points to remember:

• Make sure you have live reviews - You will not be picked otherwise.
  • Make sure your address is up to date - We can only send to what you have listed in your account.
  • Ensure you can review the item in the time frame required - If you think it is not possible please do not put your name forward. Also please make sure you can test the item selected.

For more detailed info check out the The Great Big Review and Testing Guide

11 Likes

My OH would love to test and review this for you. Thankyou for the opportunity

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Cor this one is gonna be popular! It looks crazy good :star_struck:

2 Likes

This looks amazing, yes please!

Hubby would be over the moon to give this a test run. Weve only been talking this week about getting him some more toys so this would be ideal!! Timeframe no issue :blush:

1 Like

Does it come with a remote off switch? Otherwise I might never get him off (out) of it.

1 Like

Would love to try!

RossS

This did catch my eye when I was looking yesterday for new toys! So many innovative ideas that toys keep getting better and better.

I would happily give it a thorough road test and deadline is no issue at all

Wow :star_struck: Husbands dreams come true! voted :ballot_box:

Oh wow saw that as a new item would be amazing to test it!

Oh yes yes yes! Please! I’d love to test this out, I have reviewed lots of other male products. Would be good to add to the list!

1 Like

Hi Brenna

Happy to test this out and review with the other half :wink:

Thanks
J

Wow, didn’t think the Tenga Flip Zero could get any better! :exploding_head:

My partner would love to test this out, would be amazing. Thanks!

Voted

Wow, this sounds awesome! Would love to try this out.

Thanks!

Hi Brenna

This looks like an interesting product!

Me and my wife would love the opportunity to test this! Many thanks as always for the opportunity to try this out.

Wow - Lucky penis owner who gets to test this one! The Rolls-Royce of the range.

Would love to test this out