The Forum: Digested

Wednesday, 31st March

:pushpin: Hump Day Bulletin Board!

This week’s Hump Day Quiz is here and open to answers. @WillC managed to squeak another win last week by a tiny ½ point to keep his winning streak spinning. :slightly_smiling_face::trophy: But if you know how many laps make up the Indianapolis 500, or what in the world ‘nutty slack’ is, then you should come and have a pop at taking that trophy from him. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s also Round 7 of the Position of the Week head-to-head to vote for. Clitar Hero won again last week with a convincing 85% of the vote, making it a two-time champion, and this week is up against Stairway to Heaven from August 2020. Clitar Hero has had a strong opening, but there’s still all to play for… :slightly_smiling_face:

There has been some great role-play action in the Role-Play Generator this week too. I am a particular fan of the ‘patchy twat’. :slightly_smiling_face:

I also quite liked the dip into the archive last week from the Review Hall of Fame, so I think I’ll include another random one of those this week too. :slightly_smiling_face: Discobot has kindly selected number 269 - which is the :trophy: Winner from July 2014. :tada:

And here’s the list of what the forum thinks are the Top Topics this week… :slightly_smiling_face:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/top

And don’t forget to add any other stand-out stuff that you’ve seen on the Forum this week below. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It might be good to pull the polls out and quote them here so more people can see them. :thinking: Let’s see if this works… :slightly_smiling_face:

(not strictly speaking this week, but first time included in the Digest: :slightly_smiling_face:)

(You can click on the down arrow in the quote headers to expand and see the poll without having to go to the page itself :+1:)

Edit: Seems to work okay. :slightly_smiling_face: Does anybody know of any others I could include?

1 Like

Sunday 4th April 2021

Wednesday, 7th April

:pushpin: Hump Day Bulletin Board!

This week’s Hump Day Quiz is here and open to answers. @WillC shared the spoils with @Peitho last week to keep one tiny finger-tip on his winning streak… But @Peitho has already edged ahead of him on this week’s scoreboard. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s not over yet though, so if you know what name was a 2000 smash hit for Emenem, or how deep ‘mark twain’ is, then you should come and have a pop at taking that trophy for yourself. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s also Round 8 of the Position of the Week head-to-head to vote for. Clitar Hero won yet again last week with a decent 64% of the vote - making it an unstoppable triple-win champion - and this week is up against Liberated Lover from July 2020. Sadly, the ‘unstoppable champion’ seems to be getting trounced on this one. :slightly_smiling_face:

:lovehoney_heart: And there’s a new Top Tip to get a gallery link to your photos into your profile (if you so desire :slightly_smiling_face:).

For our random delve into the Review Hall of Fame this week Discobot has chosen this review from @Gothic-tricks: :slightly_smiling_face:

And here’s the list of what the forum thinks are the Top Topics this week… :slightly_smiling_face:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/top

Don’t forget to add any other stand-out stuff that you’ve seen on the Forum this week below. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m giving a thumbs up for Photo Gallery Links :+1:

And of course my week wouldn’t be complete without Dad Jokes and Memes

1 Like

Sunday 11th April 2021

My favourite this week is dose everyone shave this days

4 Likes

Sunday 18th April 2021

It’s been a fair few weeks since this topic has had its dust knocked off, but…

I’ve popped a picture quiz in the The Great Pub Quiz Game Thread! :slightly_smiling_face:

As the topics in the Games category don’t show up in the main feed unless you interact with them, I thought I’d pop a little advert for it in a topic that does. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

It’s a ‘find the product’ one, so I thought it might have broader appeal than the usual general knowledge ones.

2 Likes

#6 is me?
:kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Another little shout-out from the Quiz Topic… :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m testing out a quiz idea and could use some help deciding if it’s a crap idea or not. :slightly_smiling_face: Can anyone solve this? And if so, is it too easy/hard/boring?

Thanks in advance. :+1:

I’m back. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s another photo round in the Quiz Topic if anyone fancies a go?

1 Like

I’ll dust this topic off again for a reminder that there is a #games category here, if anyone hasn’t spotted it yet?

It’s muted by default so as not to clutter up the homepage, but if you click on any of the #games category links you should see them all in there ready and waiting. :slightly_smiling_face:

My particular favourite is Missing Vowels :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like