The Lounge

An elephant

Those memes with the half human pets are brilliantly creepy @Blonde_Bunny, love them. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Serpentwand I know right! Too funny, they make me cry :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Also, as of today, Iā€™m going to have a lot of time on my hands, there will be many many more of these memeā€™s :joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

According to your latest meme @WillC Iā€™m old and have to stay at home! So funny, I love the memes section itā€™s the first place I go when I log on here to cheer myself up! :joy:

4 Likes

It applies to me too! Not only can i remember cassettes/pencils, i can remember when you had to tune your tv like a radio to changes channels! :joy:

4 Likes

Me too, the first album I bought was on cassette.

2 Likes

And twist knobs at the back to keep the picture steady. :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

P.S. a fair few of my memes, donā€™t meet approval! :joy:

3 Likes

And the days before we had remote controls for things! We actually had to get up and walk across the room to turn the tv over! :joy:

4 Likes

Our first remote had a cable connected to the tv!

1 Like

How long before someone tripped over that!

1 Like

Not long! :joy:

1 Like

At least NASA sent people to a black and white planet so I could see it in colour. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Are you any good at DIY and electrics @Blonde_Bunny? You could build something in your garage. :warning: :underage: :secret:

1 Like

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, butā€¦

I just wanted to get a message to @MsSubExperimenter

In the missing vowels game thread you mentioned that youā€™d had the Bondage Boutique Rose Gold Necklace Flogger on your wishlist for ages. Iā€™ve just checked, and it looks like LH no longer stocks it! Sorry to be the bringer of bad tidingsā€¦ :cry:

Thatā€™s all, folks. You can start playing the pub piano and chatting again nowā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Bondage Boutique Rose Gold Necklace Flogger?

1 Like

Thatā€™s really weird - must be a foible of the LH search engine. When I put ā€œfloggerā€ into the search box, that one didnā€™t come up in the results. Glad to see I was wrong! :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh hang onā€¦ it is there. Need new glasses! :rofl:

2 Likes

Ah, I put ā€˜rose goldā€™ in. :slightly_smiling_face: You can put duff searches in Lovehoney Glitches 2020 though if find some. :+1:

1 Like

Nice edit @PleasureDrone :joy:

1 Like