Things you'd love your OH to do but you know they would never do it?

3 tongue piercings! I love it

1 Like

I have sounds and penis plugs. Sheā€™s OK with me wearing them and will give me a wonderful hand job while I have them in but she canā€™t bring herself to actually insert them yet.

Itā€™s not much fun is it. I wish I could just say what I want without stressing over the outcome :see_no_evil: maybe abit of dutch courage would help the situation lol.

Haha no thinking about it, probably not the best way to persuade your wife.

That could work, or it could scare him in the opposite direction.
I will put it out there maybe tonight when heā€™s home from work and Iā€™ll be sure to let you know of the outcome :wink:

1 Like

There are apps you can use where you each tick a list of things youā€™d be up for, and the app only shows you the ones youā€™ve matched on. That can be a way of sharing ideas/testing the waters without leaving yourself feeling too vulnerable. :+1:

I have once again forgotten the names of the apps. But I shall be back in a second after a little rummageā€¦

Desire, Spicer, and Kindu. Kindu got a couple of positive responses. :+1:

1 Like

Oh wow! :open_mouth: I never knew something like this existed, thatā€™s brilliant. Iā€™m going to have to look into them. It would definitely make approaching certain subjects much easier :blush: thanks!

2 Likes

@Newton27 I sincerely wish you the best of luck!

Sorry for the ā€˜likeā€™ earlier with no written response; just didnā€™t have time to write at that moment but wanted to acknowledge your reply :wink:

I admittedly think my wife might be willing to peg me in general. As far her being a leather-wearing Mistress? That may not happen.

Though just having her be willing to peg me doggy style or while Iā€™m on my back and she gives me a handjob would be a very huge win in my book :smiley:

2 Likes

@rockstar
What is a penis plug and what is the benefit?

1 Like

Pegging

A Penis Plug is basically a like a small butt plug that fits in the end of your penis, itā€™s not like sounding as it normally only around 1.5 inches long, they are designed be be held in by the penis for longer wear. I started with an 8mm and with a bit of time and effort Iā€™m now up to a 15mm triple ribbed plug with a centre hole for you to pee. I wore a 14mm triple plug for 10 hours the other day. Which just felt so great knowing I had this secret in my panties. For me I do it because itā€™s the challenge of going bigger and the look when itā€™s in!!

1 Like

@Yes_man Thanks.

2 Likes

Rimmingā€¦

She is more then happy to receive, but after a few off handed hints I donā€™t think she is keen on reciprocating the favourā€¦

A guy can always dream thoā€¦ :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

My wife is exactly the same. She recently allowed me to rim her and realised that she really enjoys it so itā€™s now a regular feature but she canā€™t bring herself to reciprocate.

2 Likes

I had to ask Mr John if I could rim him. He was surprised but agreed. From the noises he made I think he enjoyed

3 Likes

I never say never, but unlikelyā€¦

Iā€™d love my OH to walk into the room with a whip or flogger, tell me Iā€™ve been naughty before bending me over the arm of the sofa and giving me a hard spanking. Heā€™d then put a collar on me and make me his ā€œpetā€.

Not going to happen but I can dreamā€¦ :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Back on topic. Extremely lucky that my Husband does / has done anything I want sexually.
Him wearing my black lace thong was something I craved for a while. He obliged and I loved it. However oddly it was a one and done for me. Wouldnā€™t say no to a repeat performance but not something I crave now.

4 Likes

Heā€™s a lucky man

2 Likes

Itā€™s so refreshing to hear that. I love wearing lingerie when Iā€™m in the moodā€¦ definitely need more open minded women that accept and actually enjoy this!

2 Likes

My wife has not been sexually active for years , but when she was she was not keen on many things . Memorable thing that happened when she had quite a few drinks was while 69ing she stuck a finger up my bum . Turns out she wanted to do anal play for years , but was hesitant to ask . That led to pegging which we both enjoyed . One night while she had me tied to the bed and was dressed so damn sexy with garter and stockings , she was face sitting and I tongued her back door opening . Turns out she really liked that . But would never return the favor . She does not want to sound me , or even watch . I hopefully soon will get her to milk me and peg me using my cum as lube . But would love her to milk me and feed me my cum . She loved me licking her clean after sex and did not mind me licking cum off her tits or snowballing . But for some reason she does not want to feed me my load . Always wanted to swing and maybe experiment with some bisexual action . A big no on that front also .

2 Likes

Iā€™d love my OH to sit on my face after I fill her with a load; forcing me to taste what I did to her. Yum!

4 Likes

been begging my partner to for years!!!

1 Like