Things you'd love your OH to do but you know they would never do it?

Wash her car. Been crying for years just take it to a car wash but she insists they don’t do as good a job as me. Feels so good that I can satisfy my missus with hand skills over her bodywork (on her motor)

5 Likes

@Diggerman_Baz love cars! I spend all day when I’m washing mine, there’s something so sexual about having gleaming paintwork and the lines of the car! :blush::ok_hand:You should turn it into a couple’s activity :wink:

2 Likes

@Diggerman_Baz …and have her dress up like a car when you do it :grin:

2 Likes

There’s not much I wouldn’t at least try for my OH. I’m bragging but not in an arrogant way if that makes sense. She just doesn’t typically have much that she asks me to do. I’m normally the “new idea suggester” in the relationship.

Though it could also be that she’s a raging kinkster underneath it all and is just too afraid to share. Would be absolutely hilarious if she was on the forums also and I just didn’t know. “I want to dominate and be my husband’s Mistress but I don’t know how to tell him.” :laughing:

@anon8189768 your wife doesn’t know you are on here? (No judgement just asking)

1 Like

No worries. My wife does not know. Would kinda defeat the purpose of anonymous kink/fantasy confessions lol :grimacing:

To further explain, I love the forum because it’s about exactly the perfect mix of regular forum and sex talk.

I don’t get many people irl that I would be comfortable asking these questions to or sharing lots of my deeper fantasies. I’m also not trying to meet, or hook up with, or have direct/solo 1-on-1 chat with any one specific person. So the rules here phenomenally tailor to exactly what I’m looking for in an anonymous, free-to-express-myself setting.

If I ever brought up “nipple needle play” with OH, LH would probably need to start a RIP thread with me as the first post :grimacing:

Editing 5hrs later:

squints at Mrs.John’s profile pic
whew
After thinking about it, I had to make sure I wasn’t being dense.

Needed to verify you weren’t trying to reveal yourself as my wife’s account, which would also show me that my wife would in fact know about my account :grimacing:

1 Like

Would love to peg hubby. He recently decided he likes being plugged, so maybe one day he’ll agree!

5 Likes

I need you to talk to my wife for me lol

If he’s good with plugs it may be good to simply ask the question, “Hey dear, how would you feel about me pegging you? I think it’s hot and would really love to explore pegging. What do you think?”

For me, one of the siginificant factors is that you would really enjoy doing it. When something is a desire or fantasy of OH, it radically changes how I see it and can even be the deciding factor on whether I legitimately enjoy something or am turned off to it.

For example, I have less than zero desire for guys (not judging MM, just not my cup of tea). But if I was in a master/slave relationship, and Mistress was hosting a party and ordered me to service any guests, male or female, that wanted me to service them. I would be so turned on at being able to show Mistress my full obedience that I would probably do oral on a guy.

You’re already in a better position because your OH already enjoys and is experienced in prostate stim. Being filled by your dildo in a good pegging session might be a wild fantasy fulfillment for him :slight_smile:

I tried the “hey hun” approach - met with a no! He explained he’s not fussed on the idea of a thrusting sensation, but as in my last message, this may change with time lol!

If I may, I recommend having another talk and suggesting the idea of no thrusting. Honestly, I’d be thrilled if OH even just penetrated and stayed put while she gave me a hj (this assuming I’m on my back & she’s giving me anal missionary pegging).

If he would be good with that then it could still work. And who knows what that will unlock for the future :slight_smile:

ETA: also not even full thrusting but just small movements can rocket propel pleasure into an orgasm. It doesn’t take much

1 Like

He doesn’t know what he’s missing :-).

2 Likes

Which is honestly the sad part. One day 10 years later he’ll be like, “Why didn’t we do this years ago???” wife just shakes her head

2 Likes

I have just brought this for my GF to wear.

I’d like her to wear this and peg me hard. Not sure if she will.

We have recently got back to pegging with a bit of reluctance from her but I think she is coming round to it as she likes what it does to me.

She often fucks me from behind with various dildos which is really nice.

From what I’ve read, I’m really blessed with a woman willing to try and do almost anything.
I thought we were a bit boring but maybe not.

From reading the reviews the outfit suggests it boosts self confidence. So we’ll see.

She likes leather but this might be a step too far.

She has pierced nipples which will compliment the look.

Not sure what harness would suit as we currently use harness briefs as they are easy to slip on.

Any suggestions ???

I’d love to go on a nudist beach or to a nudist resort, but its always been a straight no from the wife.

Have sex in general as that hasn’t happened in a long time!!!

1 Like

I would like to experience the whole cuckold thing but my wife’s not into it at all. Fortunately we have other mutual kinks we are good with.

1 Like

I want to get bred hard by my husband on camera and send the video to my mother. Of course I’d enjoy the sex, but I’d love to shock her… she spent my teenage years telling me nobody would ever want me, so showing the proof would be quite the satisfying form of payback.

Of course, probably not gonna happen.

A different fantasy than I have ever seen online. Thanks for sharing and good luck.

Id love my wife to get her labia pierced, I find the idea of the rings hanging out past the crotch of her knickers super hot, either that or a naughty tattoo in that area.

This is a really honest and well written reply anon8189768.
Point #1 - you are correct that someone can’t pretend to be a Mistress. They would just be roll playing and pretending which isn’t the same.
Point#2 - all in for body piercing but it has to be one’s personal choice.
Point#3 - my wife isn’t into receiving but is into pegging. I have no issue giving or receiving including toys.
Point #4 - still on the sexual bucket list but you need to be with someone that knows what they are doing and follows all sterilization protocols.
Point # 5 - wife gives it up big time but has no interest in receiving. If She gets going I will have marks for over a week.
Point # 6 - both MMF and MFF threesomes I have experienced and play with caging often. Like them all BTW. The whole cuckold thing I would like to experience and is one area I have yet to explore.