Three Bangs to Oblivion - A Challenge to the Extreme!

Can I recommend a bar stool for resting it on. Its a good height to lower yourself on (depends how tall you are I guess)

Thanks for the ideas y'all!

@ Tallboy - The basin idea could help I think (at least for getting a better position to drop down on the TB). The length I'll have to work on. Guess I'll have to get used to the burn in my thighs then... no pain, no gain and all that!

@ Oliber - I'd contemplated buying the bigger of the TB range but as a novice in the world of large insertions I decided the junior was challenge enough for now. I don't regret the decision either. It has been very satisying being able to accomodate 2/3rds of the junior leaving sufficient challege with the third bang still to go. I don't think I want to take this pursuit any wider than the third bang still holding out on me anyway. As pleasurable as this has been, with the significant amount of preparation, lubrication and clean up required afterwards its not something that I will be able to do regularly - unless I find a way to introduce my GF to the idea!?! I'll certainly be exploring the idea or rotating it though :-)

@owt4alaugh - Tried using it vertially on the side of the bath but unfortunetly ours is made of plastic and it flexes too much when any pressure is applied - it then managed to fall off when I tried pulling off the TB! Unfortuantely our bathroom is tiny and there are no walls that I can get to back up on either!

@ solopleasurer - I have a stool under my desk. Its about the same hight as the loo but it miight be easier to straddle? It's certainly worth a shot - good idea!

Dear all,
Just tried the Prostate Massager, collecting my thoughts !!! Reply/Review soon campers.
Thanks Happycamper xxx
Tallboy

Hiya folks,
Shock horror... the packet arrived in a jiffy type bag that was too large to fit through my letter box. Ordinarily it would have been returned to the sorting office and a red slip left with me. However the postie, like us, was obviously up for the challenge, and was endeavouring to stuff the massager through my letter box.
It wasn't going to go and the packet ripped open to a small degree, luckily the massager was wrapped in a sheet of paper inside the envelope and so it wasn't obvious what was inside the packet. This was pretty handy as it was taken in by a good friend and neighbour who has recently had a triple heart bypass- and the thought that we might have been responsible for his demise would have troubled me somewhat.

However, l digress, Mrs T was the recipient of the parcel and managed to contain her cat like sense of curiosity, and left it on the sofa arm you may have heard me talk about. There Ameliorate, towel on sofa arm together with a lubed up three bangs- and away you go !!!

I came home and rather than rip it open and flourish it under her face l decided to wait til we were both in the mood !! didn't have too long to wait as it happened as we spent most of yesterday in the sack and didn't really surface til gone 3pm when the hunger pangs set in . Seems man and woman cannot live by spunk alone!!!

Sometime during the afternoon's trysts, she asked what had been in the parcel, and so out it came. Not too much of a challenge in terms of opening it, she was going for the scissors when she discovered you could just pull it open so not the usual Herculean challenge some can be.

My immediate thoughts Happycamper were that it seemed quite small. I have never quite been able to suss where exactly my prostate is, l think it is probably nearer the mouth of my aperture than l had always thought. The question is still open to doubt however as if l am running with a full load it seems easier to stimulate and find, than if l am running on empty.

The massager is covered in little spikes, but not to worry they are all very soft, and present no difficulty when washing up!!
The arms of the gizmo must have a metal type interior as they are malleable, and can be opened up. This acts as an effective flange that prevents the honey slipping up where the sun don't shine.
The flex/wire is long enough to allow a bit of play..and has 5 speeds, phew three more than me !!

Mrs T was sucking me off by now, and we used some Tracey Cox lube to prepare the way, my ass and the massager.I took it from her and slipped it in, went in no problems whatever... always had been slightly concerned that this might be the case after such challenges as three bangs and fat man in a barrel, and stopped when the arms came up against my buttocks.
Nice feeling, l could suck it in by clenching my arse cheeks, which caused pleasant sensations inside. Not too sure it still was in proximity to my prostate, must have been l suppose, but l was running on empty as you may have guessed campers!!

Mrs T was honing her rusty recorder skills on my pink oboe, but the buzzing in my ass was proving to be an unexpected distraction, and try though she might she could not draw forth my libation, or even draw fifth my libation come ( no pun intended) to that ha ha.

In the end l took matters into my own hands so to speak, and after going bright red from chin to diaphragm drew forth my meagre offering!!!

Couple of lessons learnt from this incident;

1. My quest for something presumably like a brutal dildo experience may have predisposed me to a full ass mindset, with smaller objects having their place, but needing slightly more thought as to when they are used. Earlier on during the tryst would be my pick the next time l use this device.

2.Thought of you campers as l toyed with the massager, and wished you had been there. I doubt l will ever master the intricisies? of the web cam, so that will probably always remain an unfulfilled ambition. Bit like invitations to chat on here, tend to go unheeded, l suspect the fantasy is better than the reality for most of you!! Thread potential there- Has reality ever lived upto fantasy when you have achieved the object of your lusts!!!

3. The challenge aspect caused me to give a lot more thought to the usage of this item than l would otherwise have done, and thanks to Happycamper for that.

4. Finances permitting l am looking for a brutal dildo now as Mrs T is looking to acquire a strap on attach the dildo and give me a right royal rogering in what will surely be an alliterative moment !!!
No need to ask campers, if it ever happens of course l will report back and let you know!!!

The prostate massager to conclude, washes up very very easily. It is a nice weight and appears a quality product, well constructed. The 5 settings means plents of vibratory stimulus and range, and l will use this as my 4th review methinks.

Well that is it for now campers, l hear Mrs T calling, she must have finished checking her e.mails, either that or she has finished chatting to captjon, a lecherous soul who lives in Nottingham and has said more than once that he wants to shag the arse of us both ..... a brutal dildo session followed by that... ooerrr gone weak at the thought of it!!!
Have a fabbie weekend, what's left of it campers.
Tallboy

Wow Happy, have you taken the day off in anticipation and alerted the local feds to your nearest and dearest, plus blood group just in case !!!!
Good Luck on your effort can't wait for the feedback !!!!
Tallboy

Greetings, ladies and gents. This is my first posting here.

I'm keenly looking forward to Ameliorate's report on what he calls "the excitingly large 'Three Bangs for your Butt'" toy. ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7203 ).

I put in my own order for this toy today, and LoveHoney's emailed me to say it's on its way to me.

It's the length, not the diameter, that makes me shiver with excitement! My toybox already contains toys that can extend my 'pucker' to an enthralling ten-inch circumference, but I have nothing with an insertable length greater than 5.2 inches.
The blurb for 'Three Bangs' says it's 9 inches insertable. Where do the 9 inches go, for goodness sake? Can the toy negotiate the 'kink' that occurs at the inner end of the rectal cavity?

I'm looking eagerly forward to the sensation of something that goes deep, deep, deep! Hurry up, Mister Postman!
Like Ameliorate, I'll be posting a report of my experiences in due course.

Greebo

Oops! Didn't realise the messages were 'latest one last'! I assumed Ameliorate's 18 Feb posting up top was a standalone! Sorry!
Looks like the third stage of the TB is going to be a bit of a challenge. Has anyone mastered it yet?
Greebo

No worries Greebo - welcome aboard... look forward to hear how you get on.

Tallboy - sorry to hear the first explorations of your challenge toy weren't quite as anticipated. Here's hoping another day, a different mindset, may bring better results.

I've certainly thought lots about the challenge aspect of the TB ie. the fact that someone else (you in the this case :-) has thought about and selected the toy and, along with others following the forum, are awaiting to share in the pleasure/anquish of the results.

Guilty as charged for not making it into a chat room - nothing personal - honest - I've never really got into the whole chat room thing thats all. That said if you (or indeed any fellow OA'ers) want to start a private dialogue feel free to email me at three3bangs@gmail.com I can't promise a swift response but I'll get back to you eventually (my life's crazy busy at the moment)!

Happycamper - I'm gettting excitied for you - hope your challenge delivers the goods ;-)

Well done LoveHoney - my new TB arrived by Recorded Delivery about 20 hours after I ordered it!

On unwrapping it, I was hit by its curious odour. But an immediate wash in warm soapy water dispelled most of the smell.
I immedately took my brand new, squeaky clean toy to the bedroom and liberally coated it with lube, adding more to the sphincter that was about to receive it.

Previous reviewers have mentioned difficulties inserting the first 'bang' (due to the toy's floppiness), and I did (briefly) have the same problem. But once this went through, the remainder followed easily.

I was initially concerned that the 9-inch insertable length might fail to negotiate the 'kink' at the far end of the rectal cavity, but I needn't have worried. Bang no. 2 was inside me almost before I noticed, and no. 3 was no problem at all. Within 30 seconds of lubing up, my 'Three Bangs' toy was inside me up to the hilt (so to speak) and sitting there easily.

I came downstairs at once, keeping my toy fully embedded, and am now sitting at my 'puter to write this review.
Sensations: Very mild as I inserted the toy. But I am well used to toys that are wider (2 inches bigger in circumference) and had been 'prepped' with one of my favourites an hour or so earlier. But I bought this toy for its length, not its diameter.
Now, as I sit here, I am enjoying the feel of the TB probing depths that haven't been plumbed before! Oddly enough, it feels as though there's something pressing against my throat from the inside! Nice, very nice!
It's just coming up to noon. I might leave it in place all afternoon!

Overall, I'd say the TB was well worth the money. But I know I'll have to try its big, black brother soon!

Well, the '3-bangs' toy has been in my possession now for a day and a half, and it's been busy. I mean, BUSY!!
It's the junior version. It doesn't quite match up to LoveHoney's description, but it's fun nonetheless.
For a start, the main 'bang' is 7.2ins around, not 8ins. However, the description also says it's '2.25 inches in diameter at it's widest', and this works out as 7.06ins circumference. I do wish toy vendors could be [a] accurate and [b] honest about the dimensions of the things we buy from them! After all, a mere half an inch might mean the difference between the heights of ecstasy and a trip to A&E!
Overall length 9.5 inches. Yes, that's correct.
Insertable length 9 inches. Well, that would probably be correct if the toy weren't so soft. Why on earth do LoveHoney describe it as 'firm'?
In practice, the whole toy is insertable. The base is small and floppy, and is no impediment to complete insertion. My bum has already 'swallowed' this toy three times, for about an hour in total.
The toy is easy enough to retain, whether conventionally inserted with the base protruding, or fully inserted so that the sphincter closes. But I found it did provoke the rectal musculature into a sort of rejection spasm, after about 40 minutes of insertion. My best retention so far has been 81 minutes.

Good, though! I'm getting deep sensations with this toy that I've never had before!

But ....
If someone here has bought this toy's big brother - the "3 Bangs For Your Butt Mega Dildo" - can he/she please post a real, critical summary of it? Do the dimensions match LoveHoney's description? What is the circumference of each 'bang'?

(From my experience with my 'junior' toy, I'd guess that anyone who can already accommodate rigid devices of 6ins circumference would have no difficulty in taking this soft 7.2-inch-round toy.)

Do you know, it's really refreshing to have guys on this forum which will happily talk about having things up their bums! More 'conservative' guys run a mile at the mention of a finger up there, let alone naughty things you boys have been up to!

Why don't these guys realise it doesn't make them gay to enjoy things up the bum?! You anal-toy loving guys should do some kind of conference and talk against-anal guys into trying it - cos it's a bloody turn on for me, anyway... any other girlies agree?

I admit I'm an enthustiastic follower of what you boys get up to. Visualising whist reading about others pleasures and experiences is very exciting.
Off to change my pants!

Greebo, the 3 bangs is a challenge l have eventually overcome, details to follow..... My sessions with these wonders is something l look forward to immensely. My three bangs review, despite some doubters, is based on fact, as also my forum comments. Track them down and enjoy. Once you have done that imagine creativewriter or Ladyvelvet with s strap on buggering you !!!
Pass the tissues again!!
Tallboy

Sounds like fun tallboy - do LadyVelvet and I get to take it in turns?

Well, so far my 'junior' three-bangs has provided me with just under 12 hours of pleasure. I do like it! If there's any problem at all, it's in the fact that I keep pushing even when it's in me up to the hilt, and sometimes the base (which, let's face it, is no real obstacle) goes in too!

@ marriedjones: How rigid is your 10-inch by 5-inch toy? If it's really stiff, I reckon you've done well to take 7 or 8 inches! A straight and unbending toy will simply come up against the inside of the hip bone and go nowhere else. Don't for goodness' sake push too hard - you might damage something!
The toy needs to be soft and flexible if you want to take more than a few inches.
I reckon my little '3-bangs' is pretty good - I can feel it curving to match my interior contours as I insert it! Now I'm seriously keen to try the bigger one! It might have to wait till I win the lottery. Except that I've never, ever, bought a lottery ticket ...

Creativewriter and Ladyvelvet.... entering my fantasy realm there so l will leave it at that !!!! Thanks xx - See my profile story for confirmation !!!
Tallboy

Marriedjones, l had exactly the same problem before l met someone on msn, he explained that if you insert 3 bangs and then brace yourself against a substantial upright, you can push it from a slightly different perspective.
The weight of the head in such a position seems to draw it donw inside and ease it further in. I have in this position managed to insert three bangs senior all the way.... part of my hurdle was also a mental one in that l thought l couldn't do it. Mr McG explained how it could be done, and not really too painful either, although he did say he had trouble sitting down for a few days !!!!
Let us know how it goes !!!
Tallboy

hi..

im new here and wanted to say hello... nice to know there ar etohers out there who like playing like this as ell..

ive just bought the 3 bangs mega... and what a toy... the lenght for me was not a problem, as was the size.. even the last bang as ive taken larger... but both together.. what a filling experience... i only just managed to get em all in once.. but will keep trying...

hope you all have fun now....

You still alive married?

My junior '3-bangs' has become an easy and comfortable friend!
Trouble is, the base is no obstacle to my sphincter! It wants to go all the way in! And it does - more often than not these days!

I've taken to it so well that I can sleep with it in place. My best duration so far (and that's in just over 3 weeks of ownership - who owns whom is your guess!) is 9h 35mins.

Dammit, I'll have to spend the 25 quid anf get the Mega!