Three Bangs to Oblivion - A Challenge to the Extreme!

Good luck Greebo let us know wont you !!!!
Tallboy

Hi married,l have the ability to photograph on my mobile phone and could send you that..... not a bunny boiler honestly !!!!! However if you log onto stardate.... oops sorry Extreme Restraints they have one held up in the anal huge dildo section. The bloke is supporting it with one hand and holding another alongside it to give it some scale. Maybe you should be sitting down when you look for the first time !!!!
Hope you like it.
Tallboy

Well, this is an interesting little (!) topic lol.

Has Ameliorate got it all in yet? Anyone heard, or have I just missed the name on the 'whoop did it!' post? :)

Would have to look on the other thread maybe, see 1st in this thread!

Plenty of lube, open yourself up with something smaller, more lube and then finger assist for direction. Once the first head is in, then the others tend to follow. Try to manage the insertion while in an almost standing position, you can then more eaqsily respond to its flaccidness!!!
Bon Chance/Voyage - whatever!!!!
Tallboy

Marriedjones, my experience (so far) is with the wimps version of 3-bang, but I imagine the problem is the same. Here's how I deal with it. This method of insertion easily overcomes the problem of excess flexibility.

[1] Lube up the sphincter (in and out). Prime it, if necessary, using a lesser toy.
[2] Lube up the first 2 parts of the 3B.
[3] Use the first and middle fingers to hold the 3B between its 2nd and 3rd 'bang' (much as one might have held a fat cigarette, back in the days when cigarettes were something you could talk about in respectable forums like this one). I tend to use my left hand for this, but you'll know what's best for you.
[4] Present the first 'bang' to the sphincter, and push, still using first and middle finger. Once the first 'bang' enters, grip it tight with your anal muscles and slide your fingers down over the third 'bang'.
[5] Push again, until the second 'bang' is fully accepted and gripped by the sphincter.
[6] Now you can transfer your fingers to the base. Push (paying due attention to any signals of pain, delight etc) until the third and final 'bang' has been received. Keep pushing, hard or gently depending on the signals you are receiving from down there, until the whole toy reaches a state of equilibrium and seems content to stay where it is.

[8] Enjoy!

After reading all the above tales of the three bangs, I want to try it for myself...I am a female so I wonder if that will make any difference?? Thanks for all of the great advise and this has me wet just thinking about it! HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW! haha

Do let us know how it goes Hokie

Hokiepokie did you ever get around to trying this out?

Tallboy

It's been far too many months since I started this thread and equally too long since I last posted at length here or anywhere in these fine forums now I come to mention it.

I'm back for now and thought I ought to update you all on my progress with the three bangs...

I've not been idle in my silence having stretched, strained, rammed, lubed, twisted and stimulated my anus with the three bangs on a number of occasions. The erotism of using the beast has gone for me somewhat now but in the interests of the challege and shear bloody mindedness, I have perservered and have now managed to accommodate all three bangs on a couple of occasions.

There's a feeling of satisfaction knowing I can do it (and I came like a fountain with my rear well and truly full) but the amount of preparation, clean up and time involved using the three bangs has seen it be secreted away in the loft to make way for pursuits of other pleasures.

I still haven't managed to involve my partner with anal play but if I ever do, the three bangs may see the light of day more regularly.

Thanks for the challenge tallboy - it's been a fun getting this far and good to see you, and a number of other familiar names are still working your respective magic around here.

lol i jus wanna try it without buying it - im saving up for all the other toys but this does make me think again!

Perhaps you could go Christmas carolling to raise the dosh !!!!

Tallboy

Glad to hear you persevered Ameliorate, l think the cost of the lube needed to beat this beastie has been a limiting factor in my case, but tend to get my best results on all fours with it braced against the staircase newell.

Cheers Tallboy

Marriedjones,

Are you still out there and if so did you persevere with your quest to accomodate this lodger!!!

Tallboy

you're right as every tallboy, it certinly gobbles up the lube :-)

LH Maybe you need to do an industrial sized one to cater for Three Bangs!!!! Economies of scale and all that.

Tallboy

Maybe a can of WD40... any other odd lubes used by you peeps out there?

I found LubriFist to be quite useful, along with my 500ml bottles of ID Glide/Millenium :D

(the glide is running low though...)

Thanks Oliber l will look into this.

Tallboy

OK... I'm weak... being back on here talking about it has made me fetch the threebangs from the loft for another session.

Surprisingly, it all went remarkable well - managed to accomodate the beastie in about 10 mins with only a liberal amount of lube - using Golden Girl ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8309 ) - terrible name but seemed to work - not sure if the reported slight descensitising effect iswhat did the trick or not - even took a few photos for the photoblog but judging by the current caliber of piccys on the blog they seem a bit crude - perhaps they'll look better in black and white!