Threesome with wife and her bestie

Hello. Quick run through, wife and I are 37 and been together for 14 years. We have discussed threesomes with a little positive reception. We have had a threesome with one of her friends, which did not hurt our relationship, but she also stopped talking to that friend, the threesome was not planned and at the time my wife thought it was what I wanted. Recently, she likes dp with me and a dildo. I have told her I am open to threesomes, mmf or ffm. So, she has a best friend who comes to town from time-to-time. There have been a few times where I thought my wife was trying to initiate a threesome with her. IE: in the pool she kept bumping me into her, 8nvited her into our bedroom at night to watch tv. Her friend also has seemed interested. She at one point wanted to start drinking margaritas to loosen everyone up and “maybe have more fun, if my wife gets fun on margaritas.” I havementioned having a threesome with my wife and her bestie, and was not shot down, but all that was said is, “she never really thought about it.” Which I am not sure is entirely true. She is coming to town soon and I feel the setup will be right for a threesome. I am just not sure how to talk to my wife about my interest before she comes. Further, I am not sure what would be the best way to bring it up now and when her friend is here. Any advice? And I am not out to do this for my own gain. I think the two of them are cute together and I want to pleasure my wife and her friend. It is always about the woman, in my book. So, please no judging.

3 Likes

If you’ve already anted the seed, let it grow
If it really is what your wife wants and her mate is up for it I’m sure they’ve already discussed it so just wait and see what happens.
If you push too hard it’s going to backfire so just take what comes.
Oh and good luck :wink:

5 Likes

I think communication is the key here and set boundaries where required. It sounds like the initial seeds have been planted but you need to ask wife if it is something she would like to do. The talk , talk again and then again and get everything straight before hand. Good luck @jestonsane4u

No judgement here, the one comment in your original post which might be considered a slight red flag, is the fact that your partner stopped talking to her friend after your last three some experience, what if this were to happen again with her bestie, would she blame you, would your relationship survive?

As others have said communication and setting boundaries is key. Hope all goes smoothly.

3 Likes

Communication is the key with your wife. Have a good chat well before the friend coming and she could approach her friend before she arrives… Unless you surprise the lady after a few drinks

I think you do need to clear up why your wife broke up with her friend after your last threesome. That way you can move forward towards another ffm adventure.

I agree, it would be awful to ruin another friendship in this way. Get to the root of why the previous friendships dissolved after your last threesome.
You would need some good ground rules before indulging I think…

4 Likes

I’ve never been in this position so my advice comes from nowhere of knowledge or experience but I’d be wary of misreading the signs from the friend. Could be awful if you guys thought she was down for it and in the end it turned dramatic.

1 Like

It wouldn’t be good to ruin another friendship, maybe taking yourself out of the equation would help. Why not suggest that the two of them play together? seeing as they’re cute together and its not for your own gain. Maybe she just needs your permission.

4 Likes

That sounds like good advice from @JoCat , let both of them play together first and take things further on another occasion

Welcome to the forum dude, sounds like there’s something there from what you’ve described and it just needs you or her to blurt it out so maybe try having a talk with her one evening before bed and just say about it :slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely a fantasy of mine. Mrs. Val and her friend “S” have been together before (apparently and apparently not depending who you ask and how many margaritas are consumed)

“S” (if you read this post) was the hornier of the two and we are older by about 10-13 years. She was in an unhappy relationship and looking for some adventure. We agreed to leave it be. It has absolutely died off as “S” has gotten very sick and isn’t the sex machine she used to be.

Turned out Mrs. Val and her were together previously but neither of us were willing to commit to a true episode of a threesome. I am fine with Mrs. Val and her “playing” and I know they see each other often, but I am the one who benefits I think, as she comes home horny as hell after a night with her so I prep for it and take advantage of the situation.

We have stopped short of the act due to “S” being married with kids and same with us - too much to lose. I don’t mind some flirting and as you will read in my blog, it was my fantasy to be with “S” and then turned out to be Mrs. Val’s as well. It was a shocker.

For now we keep it as a “maybe” as some things are best left a fantasy. If it happens one day, then great. But for now we agree there is too much to lose. Good luck man… if you can make it work, that would be fantastic!

As others may have said, if you already mentioned it then be patient. Don’t mention it again because it seems far too eager. Personally I would never do this especially with a friend of mine but if your wife is happy to then go for it. It MUST be on her terms now though IMO :heart:

1 Like

Her ex-friend that we had the initial threesome with, was not say, her best friend. It was more of a party girl friend. I think that friendship was not all that solid, it was based off of times we were getting fu$%ed up at get-togethers. But, I do think the situation attribued to it. That was not a good initial threesome, as we had never really spoke of threesomes with other people,prior to the threesome happening. She said she initiated it because she thought it was what I wanted. So, it was for all the wrong reasons, and I understand that. However, yearshave passed and since,we have not only communicated about possible threesomes, but also advocated more our love and commitment to each other. Psychologically speaking, our relationship is in a better place. I do not want to try and push or force this threesome with her best friend, I do however want to see where her mind is with it. Her friend comes in a month and a half. I want to talk about the possibility, but don’t know if I should have done that sooner or if it is still a good time? Also, I am not sure when or how to bring it up? I want to at least bring it to light and have the idea float around in her head. She might be more interested in it, if I can communicate it neutrally.

2 Likes

Best of luck @jestonsane4u it sounds like to need to mention it sooner rather than later as time is ticking by. I assume you are attracted to the friend. Lots to talk about and decide on though.

1 Like

If her friend is staying with you then maybe wait until her visit comes up in conversation and ask your partner to clarify the sleeping arrangements!

Her friend is not like a 10, but not fugly. I guess when you build a relationship with someone over 10 years (her friend), you can start to appreciate qualities. I also think her and my wife are cute together, and I guess I am just a man at the fact I would find it fun and visually stimulating to be in a threesome scenario with the two of them. I don’t think that is wrong, I am not looking to fuck her friend without my wife and am not looking to runaway with her lol.

It sounds like every mans fantasy and I wish you good luck. Just be careful to respect and pleasure all. Communicate and set boundaries. @jestonsane4u

1 Like