Threesome with wife and her bestie

Definitely a fantasy of mine. Mrs. Val and her friend “S” have been together before (apparently and apparently not depending who you ask and how many margaritas are consumed)

“S” (if you read this post) was the hornier of the two and we are older by about 10-13 years. She was in an unhappy relationship and looking for some adventure. We agreed to leave it be. It has absolutely died off as “S” has gotten very sick and isn’t the sex machine she used to be.

Turned out Mrs. Val and her were together previously but neither of us were willing to commit to a true episode of a threesome. I am fine with Mrs. Val and her “playing” and I know they see each other often, but I am the one who benefits I think, as she comes home horny as hell after a night with her so I prep for it and take advantage of the situation.

We have stopped short of the act due to “S” being married with kids and same with us - too much to lose. I don’t mind some flirting and as you will read in my blog, it was my fantasy to be with “S” and then turned out to be Mrs. Val’s as well. It was a shocker.

For now we keep it as a “maybe” as some things are best left a fantasy. If it happens one day, then great. But for now we agree there is too much to lose. Good luck man… if you can make it work, that would be fantastic!