Trans sex

Support and more hopefully :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Lots more :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Will be if I have my way :wink:

For everyone for commented, supported and encouraged me, I just wanted to say thank you again and trans sex is great!!! :heart_eyes::blush:

4 Likes

I recently fulfilled a couple of my OH fantasies one was her seeing me being pegged by another woman and the second was to see me take a cock we have a friend who works with a trans lady and we organised it for her to take my real cock virginity.and your right trans sex is amazing and how you use your body parts is nobody else’s business if lesbians can use dildos and toys on each other why can’t trans women use their cocks on each other they are both doing the same thing and giving their lover/partner pleasure you carry on doing what you want girl

4 Likes

Honestly, I’ve had sex with other trans women and we do exactly the same!

All sex can be beautiful, hot, steamy and fun no matter what parts you have or use!

3 Likes

There isn’t much I can say that hasn’t been said already but I’m a trans man and I love to do feminine things or wear feminine clothes and it doesn’t make me any less of a man or any less masculine just like it doesn’t make you any less feminine.
Not all trans people want to change their genitalia or sexual characteristics and that’s fine! I personally do but I still use my vagina and boobs during sex because I always think “well since I’ve got it I might as well use it” :joy::heart:
None should define what is feminine or what is masculine it has nothing to do with anatomy it’s about who you are :heart:

4 Likes

Omg @Jinx i couldn’t have said it better if I’d tried!

You’re 100% right, mama used to say if you got it flaunt it!

Actually one of those people struggling as to what to do with my genitalia as I go through my transition. Glad to know I’m not the only one to feel like this! :heart:

2 Likes

In Yorkshire they say “If in doubt, do nowt”. I’m quite happy being heterosexual male but do sometimes enjoy the feeling of just imagining what a woman might feel. :sparkling_heart:

@FunSam92

I’m not a Trans Woman. On the outside I would be classified as a cis hetero presenter. On the inside (underneath outerwear and in private with my GF,) I’ve learned to embrace my feminine side. I’m slowly learning that I’ve always been non-binary emotionally, and just always had to repress it due to societal requirements for professional reasons/growing up in the Bible Belt, and am slowly learning how to exhibit that physically.

So. I see your initial question from my perspective.

“Does self feminizing (in private/under clothing), and enjoying my GF pegging me, make me less of a man who’s having sex right?”

“Does it mean I’m not embracing the feminine side when I penetrate my GF and I’m not doing that right either?”

In both cases, I say no. Because I don’t get hung up on the fine print of what “I’m supposed to do.” I do what feels right in the moment. And I use the body parts that apply in those moments for both of our satisfaction.

As does she. When she’s receiving Vaginal, Anal, Oral, or using a strap on on me. And in no instance does it make her less feminine to do any of those either in my mind.

I realize there is a lot more complexity in the Trans world. But I think the essence can still be boiled down to the analogous comparison and the following statement.

“If you’ve got it, and you like it, use it, and you’re doing it right, and none of the use makes you more or less masculine or feminine.”

1 Like