VIP, end of unlimited?

To be honest, I didn’t find the points that exciting either. Though they were a useful mechanism for getting an extra £5 or £10 manually added every now and again (or a wallet-busting £4 if you were lucky enough to win runner up in RotM :slightly_smiling_face:).

I don’t have access to their numbers, so I don’t know how financially feasible these offers were/could be. I’m afraid my analysis only goes as deep as ‘Before = fun. Now = not as fun’ :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Do we know how long it takes for the VIP codes to come through after an order? I’ve just placed an order but already eyeing up the new mindful knickers! :woman_facepalming::heart_eyes:

So the vip trial was 30 days from your purchase that took you over the trigger (to account for possible returns). I usually got my codes about day 25

2 Likes

Great, thanks @LuciousLegs :blush:

I just noticed that mine from April was the same. Think i also had one in Feb which I’m sure I didn’t use. I didn’t realise they had a fairly sjort expiry. Hoping my April one still works though as that also said expires in 2 days.

1 Like

Does any one on the trial of the new programme know when the trial is supposed to end? I see no information on when go live is planned - just that’s it coming- which has been like this for a while. It feels that we are now spending and not getting the benefit at all for doing many orders even if discounted items as not part of the trial. @Lovehoney_Brenna do you know if we will get some updates on this soon?

@Bella_1 I think it is live now, the old unlimited was ended in March :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s live as when I log into my account under loyalty benefit section it still says that it’s not rolled out. I know I hit the criteria of 3 or more purchases @Lovehoney_Brenna are you able to confirm. I don’t want to be missing out.

1 Like

Mine says the same thing and I didn’t know there was a criteria but I don’t always log in to make purchases as I always forget to.

I think the new VIP scheme is pretty rubbish. I cant be bothered to wait around for a particular event or be forced to use a code within a specific period. The old unlimited discount was great and could be used any time. For branded items it was only the discount code that made lovehoney cheaper than buying from elsewhere, not really much of an incentive to buy from lovehoney now.

3 Likes

I still haven’t been sent anything vip related via email.

It would be nice to see a bit of a blanket VIP order discount for those here with higher trust status. Not only are they purchasing from the site, but contributing to sexual health and the community.

I agree that the code thing should be automatic and everything should be tied to your existing account automatically @Lovehoney_Brenna

1 Like

I got the email ages ago saying that i was going to be part of the VIP scheme but never received a voucher code after my last purchase and it’s been wsy over a month. I also never got a birthday discount :pleading_face: Do these still exist and do i have to spend over a certain amount to get a VIP voucher? I definitely spent over £40 in my last order.

There is a birthday discount but you have to ask/chase for it

1 Like

I think there are different levels of voucher from what I can tell. I get a £10 one when I spend £40, but I think others have to spend £60 but get a £20 voucher… :woman_shrugging:t2: They need to be used within 3 months/ish too.

I get emails periodically telling me how close I am to my next reward.

Yes, you should get a birthday discount code - I did a couple of weeks ago - it came through on the day. It’s 25% instead of the good old 40% though :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks @Bella_1 and @MsSubExperimenter, i think i’ll drop them an email then :blush:

1 Like