Weirdest place you've had sex ?

In a room,while the roommate was awake and on his laptop..brave we are,yuup.

In a bed with my ex-gf, with her housemate (asleep) and the dog (also asleep). Or on the banks of a river overlooked by a path and 2 golf courses.. you guys pick!

on a path inbetween houses whilst walking home from the pub,

on a pub bench, with people round the corner,

in the sea,

in the car, in a carpark in France,

on a picnic bench on the edge of a golf course being watched by a dog walker!

in a London underground car park

in a pub beer garden xxx

In my best friends bathroom xx

A tent in the middle of a festival

Sinner wrote:

On the sink in a hotel bathroom....It fell off the wall and smashed in the bath. Killed the mood a little ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

How on earth does one (or rather, two) have sex ON a sink?!?!

I think that definitely wins the prize for the weirdest place!

Mind you, I've never even had sex in a hotel room much less a hotel bathroom!!

The most public place I've ever done it was in a car. I don't think that's really weird though. Across the boardroom table at work (late at night with nobody else in the building) more or less qualifies for me I think.

On the roof of the stairwell of a multi-storey car park in Croydon.

Did try at the end of Eastbourne beach in broad daylight once and then the world and his wife came round the corner so we froze and pretended to be cuddling.

My girlfriends parents bed. We both felt really weird afterwards. :P

In the commentary box of a large race course.

I have done it on a sink and unit before, in my youth I agree but was a huge turn onπŸ˜‡ basically it was in the corner, so you can effectively brace yourself against the wall, and us the sink to keepvyou there... I recommend I t

In the back of an exes car, barely a house away from my parents,.....
Felt v weird att

I have done it on a sink and unit before, in my youth I agree but was a huge turn onπŸ˜‡ basically it was in the corner, so you can effectively brace yourself against the wall, and us the sink to keepvyou there... I recommend I t

In the back of an exes car, barely a house away from my parents,.....
Felt v weird att

Underneath a swimming pool in the filtration/ pump room. I was a life guard at the time. The pool was open and there were people swimming in it.

Also in a job centre before it opened in the morning ,girlfriend worked there.

In a few different parks at night and during the day, and once just on the side of the road (very drunk on the way home, but still very exciting)

Oh and in an ex's neighbours house as she was looking after it while they were on holiday that was fun.

I got a hand job at a palace game once too, that was pretty sweet but her bother and stepdad were sitting with us, luckily on the opposite side of her.

I used to do it in a common room at school, and in the park a few times... it was hard to escape anywhere private when i was younger!!

In a museum, got a smirk from the security guard as we left.

in a lay-by next to a busy road.

in an underpass , after the pub, a dog walker strolled past!

I love the look in your avatar bigstu... V vintage and sexy and you pull it off well😊
I still have fond memories of having sex in the men's shower room at my student hall of residence.... Ah.... Those were the days,,.......

Out on a hotel balcony, 3/4 floors up, overlooking the busy street below!

In my in-laws jacuzzy...

In a disabled toilet in airport before my flight